Customer Order Management

Hi..

I am still learning cs-cart MV. but there are two things I do not understand.
How does the customer make a refund request?
how does the customer approve after receiving the order delivery with cargo?

Hi..

I am still learning cs-cart MV. but there are two things I do not understand.
How does the customer make a refund request?

Hello!

There is the RMA add-on for refunds. Please have a look at the documentation.

how does the customer approve after receiving the order delivery with cargo?

I am afraid there is no such functionality by default.

Does the vendor in RMA make a refund request?
How can I provide the customer with a return or exchange request?
How can I ensure that the customer approves the purchase of the product within 3 working days? If the customer does not approve the product within 3 days, how can I get the product to be approved automatically after 24 hours?

Does the vendor in RMA make a refund request?

No, vendor does not see return requests from customers and can not make a request.

How can I provide the customer with a return or exchange request?

You will see all return requests on the separate page with the reasons and actions. You can approve the request if you agree or decline it. Also it is possible to recalculate order from the request page or create gift certificate. But the funds will not be returned to customer's account. You will need to make integration with some payment gateway.

How can I ensure that the customer approves the purchase of the product within 3 working days? If the customer does not approve the product within 3 days, how can I get the product to be approved automatically after 24 hours?

What do you mean by approve purchase? I do not remember such functionality in default.

Oleg is right. CS-Cart does not offer order confirmation functionality