Customer Notes

How can I enable a private customer notes section visable on the order review page that is visable ONLY to the administrator. I see there is an customer notes area (visable to the customer) and a staff notes (visable to the admin only), but this is only for that one order. I’d like to see a ‘notes’ section that is visable on every order I preview for the customer. This will allow me to put in special notes for the customer, (ie VIP customer, handle with care, or customer is difficult or customer prefers to be contacted by e-mail instead of phone, etc.) that I can see when previewing the order to trigger if this customer needs special handling.

is this something already available that I’m not seeing?

Thansk! :)

Hello NDannecker!

We are releasing the “Customer notes” add-on next week. It has exactly the same functionality as you are describing. Approximate price is $69. I'll let you know about the release in this thread.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='NDanecker' timestamp='1349369169' post='146350']

How can I enable a private customer notes section visable on the order review page that is visable ONLY to the administrator.

[/quote]

Yes we have had this addon for a long time and it is now 3.0.3 compatible. We have older versions that should work on your 2.0.14 version as stated in your signature - Sno

Customer Notes Addon

Order Notes Addon

Customer Notes Addon:

Order Notes Addon:

Order Notes “Alert” mode enabled:

Hi Sno, is your knowledge base and helpdesk be 3.0.3 compatible soon or it's not in the plan?

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1349533556' post='146525']

Hi Sno, is your knowledge base and helpdesk be 3.0.3 compatible soon or it's not in the plan?

[/quote]

Yes I decided to go ahead and make them compatible with 3.0.3, they should be ready within a few days, Thanks - Sno

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1349549037' post='146533']

Yes I decided to go ahead and make them compatible with 3.0.3, they should be ready within a few days, Thanks - Sno

[/quote]

Hi Sno, any news on this? Thanks,

D.

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1350282081' post='147028']

Hi Sno, any news on this? Thanks,

D.

[/quote]

Hi Belzibot, Yes I have updated and made these addons compatible with 3.0.3, they can be purchased here:

Order Notes

Customer Notes

We are working very hard making our other addons compatible and adding new features, Thanks - Sno

Thanks, I'll be waiting for the helpdesk and knowledge base addon.

David

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1350365826' post='147080']

Hi Belzibot, Yes I have updated and made these addons compatible with 3.0.3, they can be purchased here:

Order Notes

Customer Notes

We are working very hard making our other addons compatible and adding new features, Thanks - Sno

[/quote]

Hey Sno, I am having problems getting to your domain.

BTW, we use the “order notes” from sno and we love it! It has been bug free and is a life saver in keeping notes for a customer.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1350419980' post='147130']

Hey Sno, I am having problems getting to your domain.

BTW, we use the “order notes” from sno and we love it! It has been bug free and is a life saver in keeping notes for a customer.

[/quote]

Hi Clips, yea I messed up a few things but it should be up and running now, Thanks - Sno