Customer Information Vanishes About Once A Month!

Hi guys,

every now and then, we have a customer that completes the checkout and all their information is gone.. it just vanishes!!!
there is no reason for it, all their information just vanishes and their transactions all fail because their information has all gone!!!

They happen roughly once a month, this month I decided to document everything so I could submit it as a bug!!

So you can see from the very first picture, all the info is just gone. Their transaction failed because their information has all vanished and is no longer available!

If you look at their transaction information (second picture), then you will find more problems!
Its as though their entire information was deleted!!!!
It is DEFINITELY a bug!!!

The only information that was saved in the entire transaction was the customers email address (of which they had an account) and their IP address! Thats it!

Anyone else ever seen this and how often?

buggy_cart.jpg

Hi guys,

every now and then, we have a customer that completes the checkout and all their information is gone.. it just vanishes!!!
there is no reason for it, all their information just vanishes and their transactions all fail because their information has all gone!!!

They happen roughly once a month, this month I decided to document everything so I could submit it as a bug!!

So you can see from the very first picture, all the info is just gone. Their transaction failed because their information has all vanished and is no longer available!

If you look at their transaction information (second picture), then you will find more problems!
Its as though their entire information was deleted!!!!
It is DEFINITELY a bug!!!

The only information that was saved in the entire transaction was the customers email address (of which they had an account) and their IP address! Thats it!

Anyone else ever seen this and how often?

you should probably contact cs team to inspect this and post this to bugtracker

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/