Customer emails doesn't contain account information

Hello everyone,

I am new to cs-cart and just registered an 60 day trial account. I installed version 2.0.9 and today when I try to register a test customer account, the system sends out the “new profile creation” mail, which should contain the name, address, phone of the account I created. However in the email there’s none of those and the only thing I see is the template headings and areas like below. I tried to modify the profile to let system send me more email and every email I received has no information about this profile. Can anyone guide me where to look?

Dear _,

Thank you for becoming a registered user at CS-Cart.com.

User account info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username:

Contact information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billing address

Shipping address

Thank you for using our shopping cart.

Fixed in 2.0.10

I see. Is the 2.0.10 available for download now?

[quote name=‘syang3’]I see. Is the 2.0.10 available for download now?[/QUOTE]

You should be receiving a message that an upgrade is available in your admin. But you probably need to have a license in order to get that message.

Maybe you can download a new demo.

Adam

I am still deciding between cubecart v4 and cs-cart. I like the simplicity of cubecart but am afraid its features are too few for the future. Can anyone with experience with both carts give me some insight?

Has a work around been posted for this? I don’t want to upgrade to 2.0.10 since it seems to be creating a new set of problems.