Customer Checkout problem

Hi

I have set up a user group called ‘Credit Account’, which when enabled for a customer, allows him/her to not have to pay by credit card. This has worked for me until now. One of my customers has registered, and requested this user account. I enabled it. However, when she gets to checkout, and selects the ‘Credit Account’ option, she is taken to the credit account payment processing page.

I have acted on her behalf from the administration side, and confirm that this happens when I try for her too. I have even deleted her account, set it up again, activated ‘Credit Account’ and the same still happens. The strange thing is that when I set up another account with a different email address, everything works fine. I have no idea what is going on, but obviously this is a potential big problem for me. I am thinking there might be a database problem with her entry, even though I deleted her account and set it up again.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

On a seperate problem, when you press ‘Edit’ for any step at checkout, the screen just says ‘Loading’ at the top, but it just hangs there. This is very bad too, potentially putting people off from ordering.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

p.s. I am using version 2.010

[quote name=‘mikee’]Hi

I have set up a user group called ‘Credit Account’, which when enabled for a customer, allows him/her to not have to pay by credit card. This has worked for me until now. One of my customers has registered, and requested this user account. I enabled it. However, when she gets to checkout, and selects the ‘Credit Account’ option, she is taken to the credit account payment processing page.

I have acted on her behalf from the administration side, and confirm that this happens when I try for her too. I have even deleted her account, set it up again, activated ‘Credit Account’ and the same still happens. The strange thing is that when I set up another account with a different email address, everything works fine. I have no idea what is going on, but obviously this is a potential big problem for me. I am thinking there might be a database problem with her entry, even though I deleted her account and set it up again.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

[/quote]

Hello mikee,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. If you have a support period or credits, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

[quote]

On a seperate problem, when you press ‘Edit’ for any step at checkout, the screen just says ‘Loading’ at the top, but it just hangs there. This is very bad too, potentially putting people off from ordering.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

p.s. I am using version 2.010[/QUOTE]

Most probably the standard Jquery library is changed on your site or maybe there are the third party JavaScript code modifications.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

Hi Mikhail

Thanks for your response. I have compared my current checkout_steps.tpl file to the original, and a previous designer has changed it quite a bit. I replaced it with the original, and now both problems are solved!

Thanks again.

Mike

[quote name=‘mikee’]Hi Mikhail

Thanks for your response. I have compared my current checkout_steps.tpl file to the original, and a previous designer has changed it quite a bit. I replaced it with the original, and now both problems are solved!

Thanks again.

Mike[/QUOTE]

You are welcome!