Custom Profile Field, Cant Store Data

Hi All,

I create new profile field, but when save the data, the data not stored.

Any one know this issue? Thanks

Hi All,

Try to reproduce the problem on the demo store. If you are able to reproduce it, post issue to the bug tracker

Hi All,

Do you have the newest CS-Cart version? Also do you have the custom theme?

Do you have the newest CS-Cart version? Also do you have the custom theme?

I'm using 4.3.4, yes using custom themes but this case just happened suddenly. Previous months ago everything is fine and I do not make any changes.

I'm using 4.3.4, yes using custom themes but this case just happened suddenly. Previous months ago everything is fine and I do not make any changes.

Please, send me PM with the FTP access to your store so I could examine the issue.

We are also ready to help you.

Please, send me PM with the FTP access to your store so I could examine the issue.

Thank you very much, my case is fixed!

Thank you very much, my case is fixed!

I was very glad to help you!

We are also seeing exactly this problem on the latest version of cs-cart (currently in trial mode) using the Bootstrap v3 boilerplate template. Could you please share the fix here.

Hi guys, I have just encountered this issue with custom field. CS-cart ver 4.6.2. May I know what is the fix?

Hi guys, I have just encountered this issue with custom field. CS-cart ver 4.6.2. May I know what is the fix?

Adding to my question, custom field data is not save when checkout. But if editing in profile, data is saved.

It is hard to day anything without code examination

Adding to my question, custom field data is not save when checkout. But if editing in profile, data is saved.

Maybe is the same problem reported here:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6881-checkout-with-new-profile-field-with-enable-option-checkout-required/

Yes, exactly the same. Is this a confirmed bug?

Yes, exactly the same. Is this a confirmed bug?

The status is Unconfirmed. Please add your comments to the issue there

I have created a bug report at the bug tracker:

http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-6888-custom-profile-fields-not-saved-after-guest-checkout/