Custom Product List Layout by Category Not Working

According to the 2.0.7 Changelog, the following should be possible:

[+] Ability to set products list layout for categories and globally was added.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that the custom layout setting at the category level is working correctly. I can select the checkbox but it doesn’t allow me to set the values for that categories. When I save the category with the checkbox selected, the checkbox goes back to unselected and the fields do not open up for me to put in my custom values.

The global settings are working just fine but I cannot set the feature at a category level via the Layout “tab” within a Category.

Anyone else try this feature yet?

Stephanie

Vers. 2.0.7 (In progress)

It works in demo.

[url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

I did have the same problem at various installation issues and finally managed to get it working. You would better try to select the three of the choices and select the default one from the customer setting appareance first before trying the category first directly.

Yes, I see it works in the demo cart from the customer side but does it work to set a single category to a specific layout (not using the global setting)? That’s what I can’t get to work…the option is available to a customer but I was having problems doing the Admin portion.

Thanks,

Stephanie

[quote name=‘scase’]Yes, I see it works in the demo cart from the customer side but does it work to set a single category to a specific layout (not using the global setting)? That’s what I can’t get to work…the option is available to a customer but I was having problems doing the Admin portion.

Thanks,

Stephanie[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was saying

I went to layouts in

[url]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

Applied custom layout and it was working.

Ok…so I’m asking if anyone else is having this problem or if it might just be a problem with my installation although I have not found any other problems with my upgrade so far.

Thank you for the clarification.

Stephanie