Custom Page with Blocks

Hello Everyone. I Created My Own Addon Under Addons - It works great but I cannot figure out how i can get blocks on the pages. Does anyone know any html or tpl code i need to place on my tpl page? Im trying to use the same blocks as all of my products.

Thank You

You go to the custom page (edit) and to the tab BLOCKS, there you can make blocks visible.

Before that, you go to the admin->design->blocks->pages and add any needed blocks

There you can also assign newly created blocks to specific pages.

Sorry this is not a page i created in the admin. Its a Custom Add-on I created in add-ons.

How can you create blocks for specific pages? Is this possible?

For example, I created a new page in Content → Pages - can I add custom blocks for that specific page?

Thank you.

[quote name=‘CsssCart’]How can you create blocks for specific pages? Is this possible?

For example, I created a new page in Content → Pages - can I add custom blocks for that specific page?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Hello CsssCart,

Yes, you can add your custom block to the necessary page of your store. In this case please take these steps:

1. Log in to the administration panel of your store.
  2. Open the “Design” tab.
  3. Click on the “Blocks” link.
  4. Open the “Blocks” tab of this page.
  5. Click on the “Add block” button.
  6. Select the “Unique HTML block” variant in the “Block content:” drop-down select-box.
  7. Complete the rest of the fields and click the “Create” button.
  8. Click on the “Manage pages” in the created block section.
  9. Click on the necessary page link and open the “Blocks” tab.
  10. Enter the necessary description of this block and activate the “Enable for this page” check box.

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Hello CsssCart,

Yes, you can add your custom block to the necessary page of your store. In this case please take these steps:

1. Log in to the administration panel of your store.
  2. Open the “Design” tab.
  3. Click on the “Blocks” link.
  4. Open the “Blocks” tab of this page.
  5. Click on the “Add block” button.
  6. Select the “Unique HTML block” variant in the “Block content:” drop-down select-box.
  7. Complete the rest of the fields and click the “Create” button.
  8. Click on the “Manage pages” in the created block section.
  9. Click on the necessary page link and open the “Blocks” tab.
  10. Enter the necessary description of this block and activate the “Enable for this page” check box.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.

I tried the above steps, and everything works great. However, I cannot add a block that contains a selection of products - which I wanted to manually choose.

Other blocks allow this → instead of “Unique HTML block”, I can choose “Products” and manually add the products.

To better understand what I am trying to achieve, I will outline my problem. Maybe there is an easier solution for this.

I am trying to get a page with all the products that have discounts. Is there a better way to achieve this?

Thank you very much.

Christian.

Thank you for the reply, Christian.

In this case you should follow the previous instruction and you need to select the “Products” variant in the “Block content” drop-down select box at step 6.

After that you will be able to add discounted products to the necessary page by clicking on the “Add products” link.

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Thank you for the reply, Christian.

In this case you should follow the previous instruction and you need to select the “Products” variant in the “Block content” drop-down select box at step 6.

After that you will be able to add discounted products to the necessary page by clicking on the “Add products” link.[/QUOTE]

Works great, thank you.

Christian

Thank you.

[quote name=‘CS-Cart Support team’]Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the off-topic, but do you think you could also help me with thread number 24137?

Thank you very much.

Christian.