Custom order form per product

Hi guys,

I am currently trying CS-cart for a couple of shops.

One is selling personalized books, so we need a big custom order form. See our old site [url]http://eigen-wijs.nl/formulieren/bestelformulier.php[/url]

Is this possible with CS-cart without mod? I have to keep this site as simple as possible as I will not be the one using it later on…

Thanks!

Hi,

I sell personalized products, many of which have multiple text fields, and I just use product options for each product.

I also plan on selling personalized books on cs-cart. I would just make one product with all the fields using product option and then clone it to make similar products. Looks like you have the same personalized books that I had. Most of the fields are the same, with just a couple of changes for the different styles.

Bob

Hi,

There is also a built in form builder in cs-cart, but I never used it. You may be able to use this, but I would probably use the method I stated in my previous post for my personalized books.

Bob

Ah yes, the product options seem to be working!

Thanks!

Ok, I did it, and it’s almost perfect. I’m starting to like CS-cart a lot!

But can someone tell me how I move the Tab field (with the product description, here called “beschrijving” to the top of the page?

Would be great! Thanks!