Custom Error Message With Product Options

Hi there,

I would like to have a custom error message. My product options are required. It automaticly throws the "api_required_field" message. I can change the text of this message, but then the message would not be appropriate for the user missing fields anymore. So I would like to make my own message. Now I understand how to make a new error message. But how do I connect this message (language variable) to the right trigger? Where can I find the code what triggers the error-message, when clicked on the [order]-button and shown by the options?

It is not clear why your customers receive error message from CS-Cart API. Could you please provide us with more details about this issue?

It is not clear why your customers receive error message from CS-Cart API. Could you please provide us with more details about this issue?

I assume that when customers register, they get some fields to fill in and some are required. I think the same "api_required_field" message is used.

But I want to change the message when a customer wants to send a product with options to the cart, but didn't select any options yet, which are required in my case.

Looks like 3rd party module checks filled options. Am I correct?

Looks like 3rd party module checks filled options. Am I correct?

Not that I am aware of...

This is what I mean:

http://testserver-nulvijf.nl/presentatie/roll-up-banners/roll-up-banner-bronze/

Click on [BESTEL]

Then an error-message is given where the options are. That is the error I want to customize (not just translate).

OK. Please check the js/tygh/core.js file by "cm-required"