Custom Css For Specific Content Page

Ok, how can i add custom css code to a specific content page. Not a category page or product page.

Thanks!

Will it conflict with other css on your site? Do you mean a cs-cart “page”, “block” or something else? You need red to be specific

Ok, how can i add custom css code to a specific content page. Not a category page or product page.

Thanks!

Try to switch WYSIWYG editor to the source code mode and use the tag to add new styles

(!) Not tested

I mean an actual page. So when I login, i go to Website, Content and add a page.

Okay, so you're talking about a 'cs-cart page'. So is the css you want to add in conflict with existing css classes? If not, either add them via the Admin theme eidtor or use the 'index:styles' hook to reference a file that contains your css. You can read all about how to do that in the knowledge base.

I mean an actual page. So when I login, i go to Website, Content and add a page.

I have tried my solution, but it did not work. So I have found another one.

- Go to Design -> Layouts

- Create new layout page for the View page dispatch

- Go to the Status tab of the layout page and add required CMS pages

- Add the main content block

- Add HTML block with smarty support

.ty-breadcrumbs span {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    color: red !important;
}

Result:

http://prntscr.com/d7vtoi

That worked almost perfectly, thank you! Any idea why the code would be slightly off?

I have tried my solution, but it did not work. So I have found another one.

- Go to Design -> Layouts

- Create new layout page for the View page dispatch

- Go to the Status tab of the layout page and add required CMS pages

- Add the main content block

- Add HTML block with smarty support

.ty-breadcrumbs span {
    font-size: 20px !important;
    color: red !important;
}

Result:

http://prntscr.com/d7vtoi

That worked almost perfectly, thank you! Any idea why the code would be slightly off?

What do you mean by "slightly off" ?