Currency shown in lower case

Hi,

I’m running v2.0.15 - I’m from South Africa and our currency symbol is ‘R’ - I’ve put it like this in currencies under administration but in the user end it is displayed in lower case. 1 item(s), Subtotal: r1121.00 ( I see their is CSS style sheet with a class that sets it as such - can I just remove that class or is it used for something important that I’m not aware of)

Otherwise what is the correct way to handle the issue?

Doesn’t anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue?

[quote name=‘blockshopza’]Doesn’t anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue?[/quote]

Can you provide the url?

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Can you provide the url?[/QUOTE]

Yes sure - shop.blockshop.co.za - just add any product to the cart and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

Thanks in advance!

Go to:

\var\skins_repository\base\customer\views\checkout\components\cart_status.tpl

and change the code from:

[quote]

{$smarty.session.cart.amount} {$lang.items},

{$lang.subtotal}: {include file=“common_templates/price.tpl” value=$smarty.session.cart.display_subtotal}

[/quote]to

[quote]

{$smarty.session.cart.amount} {$lang.items},

{$lang.subtotal}: {include file=“common_templates/price.tpl” value=$smarty.session.cart.display_subtotal}

[/quote]

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Go to:

\var\skins_repository\base\customer\views\checkout\components\cart_status.tpl

and change the code from:

to[/QUOTE]

Thanks so for your help… Your solution did not work directly but put me in the right direction. I think your solution would work when installing a new template - but because mine is currently active I needed to edit that same file under /skins/toy_store/customer/views/checkout/components/

Much appreciated!!!

[quote name=‘blockshopza’]Thanks so for your help… Your solution did not work directly but put me in the right direction. I think your solution would work when installing a new template - but because mine is currently active I needed to edit that same file under /skins/toy_store/customer/views/checkout/components/

Much appreciated!!![/quote]

Yes, you’re right, I meant ‘/skins/…’ directory :slight_smile: