Currency at Checkout

I set up 3 more currencies and what happens is when a customer uses a credit card and leaves currency at for example AUD when they enter there info and click the process button they will get a decline, the Google checkout and paypal does convert to usd when you hit process

[quote name=‘flasher’]I set up 3 more currencies and what happens is when a customer uses a credit card and leaves currency at for example AUD when they enter there info and click the process button they will get a decline, the Google checkout and paypal does convert to usd when you hit process[/QUOTE]

I have the same question

I’ve added a new currency (the currency of my country: PEN (S/.)), and have become it the main, leaving the dollar as the 2nd currency. The problem I have is that when you process the transaction in my cart to be paid with Paypal, Paypal shows me the total of the order (which should be in local currency) as if in dollars and not converted into dollars ($) or otherwise I place it in my local currency.

Example: The total comes S/.120.00, and the dollar equivalent is $ 40.00. Paypal puts me $ 120.00 (USD)