Cscart_orders.status = 'T' - What is the T?

Hi All,

Running multivendor edition and I setup a promotion that included a free product for any item purchased (digital goods is what I sell). Anyway, when a customers adds an item to the cart the promotion pops up and the free product is added to the cart, all good. Then they go through checkout (external payment processors) and return to the cart. This is where the problem begins.

Their order has now “disappeared”, it hasn’t, it’s actually in the cscart_orders table but the status is set to ‘T’. They can’t see their order from the front end and I can’t see the order from the backend. It 's totally invisible to both the customer and me.

I have checked all the statuses and nothing uses ‘T’ so I’m thinking the issue here is that the cscart_orders.status field is being set incorrectly…

Does anyone know if I’m heading down the right path? Can anyone shed some light on what order status ‘T’ is?

Many thanks

Hello imaginetech,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Please answer the QUESTION?

What does the “T” stand for?

There is no information as to what each of these letters stand for, and how many different options are available for each field!

B, N, O, T, R, A, M, etc…

T = Tax

Thanks for the help JLS, can you elaborate why the status would be set to tax? And if this is configurable, how it can be changed to P or C so that it shows in the backend?

Many thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I apologize that my previous message did not explain the situation. Note that there is no order status with the “T” status letter in a standard CS-Cart installation. It seems that the problem could occur because some part of the code in a PHP script file that is responsible for the payment method that you use changes an order status to T for some reason. However I checked all standard CS-Cart payment PHP script files and failed to find such a part of the code. So I assume that some third-party PHP file is used in this case. That is why the problem requires investigation on your server.

As regards learning order statuses, you can view them on the “Order statuses” page (in the administration panel, go to Orders > Order statuses). You can click on the “edit” link of any order status and see what letter is used for it. Every new order status that is created in the administration panel will use a non-used letter (a letter that is not used for a status of already existing order statuses) by getting it in the alphabetical order.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for my previous answer once again. When I answered your question, I did not consider CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition and I was talking about CS-Cart Professional Edition.

There is an order status with the “T” status letter in a standard CS-Cart Multi-Vendor installation. It is created when a customer purchases products from different vendors and places an order. In this case several orders are created (one order for each vendor), but also an order with the “T” status is created in the database and it is not visible in the administration panel by default. It is like a parent order for those several orders that were created after purchasing products from different vendors. Unfortunately, there is no ability to view or edit this order in the administration panel.

I hope it answers your question.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1316069466' post='121698']

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for my previous answer once again. When I answered your question, I did not consider CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Edition and I was talking about CS-Cart Professional Edition.

There is an order status with the “T” status letter in a standard CS-Cart Multi-Vendor installation. It is created when a customer purchases products from different vendors and places an order. In this case several orders are created (one order for each vendor), but also an order with the “T” status is created in the database and it is not visible in the administration panel by default. It is like a parent order for those several orders that were created after purchasing products from different vendors. Unfortunately, there is no ability to view or edit this order in the administration panel.

I hope it answers your question.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Not really.

The problem is that I have had a customer put items in the cart, pay for them using paypal and return to my store but the order does not show anywhere. Not in the customers section, the admin order section or the vendor order section. In fact the only way I know that the order has even occurred is that I receive the notification from paypal regarding the payment.

This is why I started looking at the orders table, because the order is in their it's just not visible. No, not even the individual orders are visible, nothing is visible.

Here is where I think the bug is.

This only happens when I include promotions (free products) with all orders. If no promotion is active orders are fine. If promotions are active orders “disappear”.

Please, you have my store details, recreate what I have just said and see for yourself.

Thank you.

Hello imaginetech,

Thank you for the reply.

We are working on your problem via Customer Help Desk. Our support engineer will contact you at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team