Cscart.biz

Let me put in few kind words also.
I dabbled with css in order to have three banners perfectly aligned underneath a slider carroussel and have them also respond to smaller screens as on tablets or larger smartphones.

It took to much time for me and Fotis just responded on my call for help on this forum and handed me a smart solution.

Three Banner is what it is called and available for not much actually on his website where he as many more very useful and customizable addons.

Fotis is a guy is really fast in offering a helping hand so I give Cartbiz my thumbs up.

Anthony

Let me put in few kind words also.
I dabbled with css in order to have three banners perfectly aligned underneath a slider carroussel and have them also respond to smaller screens as on tablets or larger smartphones.

It took to much time for me and Fotis just responded on my call for help on this forum and handed me a smart solution.

Three Banner is what it is called and available for not much actually on his website where he as many more very useful and customizable addons.

Fotis is a guy is really fast in offering a helping hand so I give Cartbiz my thumbs up.

Anthony

Many many thanks Anthony,

glad that this addon could simplify your digital workflow

Regards

Fotis

I bought a good addon.

Now my customers don't need to open the item card to see the size.

Fotis! Thank you very much for your help.

I had a problem and Fotis suggested how to solve it.

A pleasure to deal with you. I recommend

Another purchase in cscart.biz - Hide Out of Stock Options - A good addon.

Removes excess clothing sizes are not in stock.

Don't need a buyer to make a long search for a product. These two add-on to help fine usage for buyers, so it increases sales

Installation is fast, everything works well. Thank you for developing and opportunity.

I want to Express my personal gratitude for assistance in setting up css

Thank you very much. A pleasure to work with you. Everything works perfect