Cscart 2.1.2 cannot open product pages in admin

When I try to open a product page for product edit in admin I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 62160885 bytes) in C:\xampplite\htdocs\cs212\core\cache\class.cache_backend_file.php on line 42

I increased memory and cleaned cache but it did not fix the issue. There is a memory leak somewhere. I also noticed httpd.exe process in windows task manager shows processor load 50% and memory goes to almost 600000K.

Interestingly, when I try to open a porduct page from within the category page it works fine but when I am on all products page it does not work.

I have about 120000 products.

Anybody tried the latest release with a database of more 100000 items? Is products update working fine in admin?

Thanks

[quote name=‘alcom’]Anybody tried the latest release with a database of more 100000 items? Is products update working fine in admin?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

i have same problem to admin. there is about 194.000 pcs product in my web site, it is working normally but i dont edit a products in admin. how can i solve this problem? and web site is very slow, is there any idea for slowy? thnx

[quote name=‘alcom’]

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 62160885 bytes) in C:\xampplite\htdocs\cs212\core\cache\class.cache_backend_file.php on line 42

I have about 120000 products.[/QUOTE]

What is your memory limit in php.ini?, you need to set it to more that 512mb , or -1 to disable memory limit if your brave.

Also I may be biased but I don’t think xampp is production ready. I hope that is just a testing server.

[quote name=‘cihan@dunyagrup.com’]i have same problem to admin. there is about 194.000 pcs product in my web site, it is working normally but i dont edit a products in admin. how can i solve this problem? and web site is very slow, is there any idea for slowy? thnx[/QUOTE]

Yes, You require more memory and more processing power for your server. And probably your mysql server needs tuning.

What are the specs of your server?