Cscart 2.0.15 or 2.1.2? Which one do you suggest

Hi,

A little confused whether to go with the latest Cs cart version 2.1.2 or stick with 2.0.15?

Main advantages of 2.1.2 :

1. Invoicing system seems improved and updated. Only the paid orders generate invoice IDs. Atleast that is what is claimed on the release notes. If it works as claimed, it would cut down a lot of unnecessary book keeping.

2. Performance is improved and overall the V2.1.2 seems faster than 2.0.15 as reported by many users.

Main advantage of 2.0.15 is that it retains the mini cart on the checkout page. That to me is a big plus. Wondering whether this affects the customer conversions in any way in 2.1.2? If its only a small price to pay then I would go ahead with 2.1.2.

Please let me know your suggestions.

Thnx

I think the mini cart is a necessary part of the checkout process. Not sure if the new version coming out soon will have it back there but I’m hoping it does. Or at least an option to put it there if wanted. I’d wait till the new one comes out and then decide. I read somewhere that it was supposed to be this week.

[quote name=‘TBOTECH’]I think the mini cart is a necessary part of the checkout process. Not sure if the new version coming out soon will have it back there but I’m hoping it does. Or at least an option to put it there if wanted. I’d wait till the new one comes out and then decide. I read somewhere that it was supposed to be this week.[/QUOTE]

Is the new version available for testing on the cs-cart labs sections?

Here’s a thread on it:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=22257[/url]