Cs4 Dashboard

Currently the sales data on the dashboard looks only at “completed” order status. Anyway to make it look at orders placed in the selected timeframe?

The Sales block will only show the paid amount. Do you need it to show total order amount or add a new block for that?

[quote name='Kayokoko Swimwear' timestamp='1415799945' post='196758']

Currently the sales data on the dashboard looks only at “completed” order status. Anyway to make it look at orders placed in the selected timeframe?

[/quote]

Timeframe can be selected on the right side of the page

in 2.2.4 it use to look at placed order rather then completed orders. I am looking for it to look at the selected time frame and add up the “placed orders”.

It probably uses all order statuses where Inventory is deducted…

[quote name='Kayokoko Swimwear' timestamp='1415965276' post='197004']

in 2.2.4 it use to look at placed order rather then completed orders. I am looking for it to look at the selected time frame and add up the “placed orders”.

[/quote]

In the app/functions/fn.cart.php file you can find the following code:

$paid_statuses = array('P', 'C');
fn_set_hook('get_orders_totals', $paid_statuses, $join, $condition, $group);

P and C mean Processed and Completed. So you can change this line of code or use the get_orders_totals hook to change the array of the statuses which are considered as paid.

eComLabs - THANK YOU!!!

[quote name='Kayokoko Swimwear' timestamp='1416223331' post='197166']

eComLabs - THANK YOU!!!

[/quote]

You are welcome! We are glad to help you.

here is another challenge… how do I get it to default to “This Month”?

app\controllers\backend\index.php

change

$time_from = !empty($_REQUEST['time_from']) ? $_REQUEST['time_from'] : strtotime('-30 day');

to

$today = getdate(TIME);
$time_from = !empty($_REQUEST['time_from']) ? $_REQUEST['time_from'] : mktime(0, 0, 0, $today['mon'], 1, $today['year']);;

Hope that helps.

THANKS!