CS Support - where are they???

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Helpdesk - we have opened a ticket and had no reply for two days?

Noticed there was a problem with the forum last night - got a database error, have been to helpdesk and a similar message today.

BarryH

Dont really know, but the bug database has not been touched either. A bit worrying.

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Helpdesk - we have opened a ticket and had no reply for two days?

Noticed there was a problem with the forum last night - got a database error, have been to helpdesk and a similar message today.

BarryH[/QUOTE]

welcome to cs-cart…lol

They must host on (SiteGround) :wink:

HA HA Zardos!!!

They have actually replied to my ticket now, only took two days!

I got a reply too, support must have finally turned off the xbox or something…

I’ve been waiting for a response from them for over 9 hours now for my problem, which has my site files posted all over my page! Not safe for hackers… & I’m starting to wonder what I just paid $200 for. AND this $200 software package is missing tons of files in it - the apparent cause of the errors on my page. :evil: sigh

I would close your store front if I was you!!!

How do I do that? If it’s via admin, I can’t - when I try to access my admin, I get even more errors, then it redirects back to the index page & displays the admin errors at the top of all the INDEX errors.

Is there a way to close it other than in admin?

Do you have access to your server ie Cpanel?

If you do you could go into config.php and remove your url’s that way it will not open on front! And if you can, lock the folder that your store is in, if you not sure, contact your server host for help.

It sounds like you will need to do a full fresh install anyway. But wait for them to reply, don’t forget they are on GMT +4 at a guess approx 12 hours ahead of you???

BarryH

Ok I can change my config file & also password protect the store directory, as long as it wont interfere with them helping me! God forbit I cause even more of a delay.

I’m in Colorado… have no idea where they are?

Thanks for the help, Barry! I can at least stop worrying as much now.

brenda…

check your other thread for a response.

just delete everything, go to your support desk login page and download the zip file again. it may have been corrupted during your initial download

start over…

Hi they are in Czech Republic (Russia to us plebs) so time delay is a factor! When they come back to you they will probably suggest full clean install and/or ask for server access, they will not need to access from front!

I know how you feel, it gets a little intense when things go wrong and I have had my share!

Another point to concider is to ask your host to install for you, some do this for free others charge.

You have another thread going, make sure you don’t give too much information as this is public, ie mydomain.com/cscart/files *******/cscart/files much harder for the hacker!!!

Best of luck and welcome to the cart.

BarryH

Hi mike DIDN’T have the B***** to say that! Glad you have.

BarryH

Ok, I’ll delete & start over. Thanks for the help & welcome! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘BarryH’]Hi they are in Czech Republic (Russia to us plebs) so time delay is a factor! When they come back to you they will probably suggest full clean install and/or ask for server access, they will not need to access from front!

I know how you feel, it gets a little intense when things go wrong and I have had my share!

Another point to concider is to ask your host to install for you, some do this for free others charge.

You have another thread going, make sure you don’t give too much information as this is public, ie mydomain.com/cscart/files *******/cscart/files much harder for the hacker!!!

Best of luck and welcome to the cart.

BarryH[/QUOTE]

:confused: :confused: :confused:

“Czech Republic” != "Russia to us plebs "

Was being sarcastic, seeing how russia occupied most of eastern europe in one form or another ie communism! It no where near true Russia of course.

BarryH