CS Multi-Vendor vs X-Cart Multi-Vendor

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Actually CS is currently cheaper if you purchase a pre-sale license, which I advise you do. CS is clearly the choice.

Again CS is currently cheaper while on pre-sale. It’s important to note that X-Cart is very sneaky, X-Cart is actually $431 + $389 for PCI Compliance (X-Payments v1.0) Addon for a total of $820.

CS is only $695, your saving $125 over X-Cart and your getting 20+ Addons that X-Cart does’nt even have, plus CS has a ton of 3rd Party Powerhouse Money Making Addons that X-Cart can’t touch - Sno[/QUOTE]

Now we are getting somewhere! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Sabot’]Now we are getting somewhere! :)[/quote]

You bet.

PCI Compliance included in CS:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/pci-compliance.html[/url]

$389 at X-Cart:

[url]X-Payments v1.x-3.x connector [DEPRECATED]

“X-Cart is 100% PCI-DSS compatible. With help of PA-DSS certified X-Payments software you can accept credit cards right on your X-Cart powered web-site.”

Yea with the help of their $389 Addon that they don’t tell you is NOT INLCUDED. Look how sneaky these criminals are, this is enough reason to stay far away.

Plus you need to take a look at the advanced functionality included in CS that X-Cart does not offer.

For example the Block Manager alone is worth paying for:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/block-manager.html[/url]

[quote name=‘snorocket’]You bet.

$389 at X-Cart:

“X-Cart is 100% PCI-DSS compatible. With help of PA-DSS certified X-Payments software you can accept credit cards right on your X-Cart powered web-site.”

Yea with the help of their $389 Addon that they don’t tell you is NOT INLCUDED. Look how sneaky these criminals are, this is enough reason to stay far away.

Plus you need to take a look at the advanced functionality included in CS that X-Cart does not offer.

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/block-manager.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I have both on my server right now. I was amaze how close these two are. I read somewhere CS is a split of X. I can see it during the install and general nav’in around. I really have not dove deep since I am a business owner not a programmer. I will do the development myself. With a rocky year behind us and a rockier road ahead, I need to save every nickle as possible.

[quote name=‘Sabot’]I really have not dove deep since I am a business owner not a programmer. I will do the development myself.[/quote]

CS is based on an MVC Architecture while X-Cart is based off antique coding practices. CS has a plug n’ play Addon system, in CS if you install an addon and don’t want it you simply uninstall while in X-Cart the addons make a mess of the entire cart system because the architecture is drastically different.

[quote name=‘Sabot’]I have both on my server right now. I was amaze how close these two are. I read somewhere CS is a split of X.[/quote]

Actually CS and X have almost nothing in common other then they are both located in Russia. The administration panel in CS is far superior to X, this and the points noted above are enough to choose CS.

And as if you could not find enough reasons to choose CS you would never find the detailed API and Developer Documentation at X:

[URL]http://docs.cs-cart.com/[/URL]

[quote name=‘snorocket’]CS is based on an MVC Architecture while X-Cart is based off antique coding practices. CS has a plug n’ play Addon system, in CS if you install an addon and don’t want it you simply uninstall while in X-Cart the addons make a mess of the entire cart system because the architecture is drastically different.

Actually CS and X have almost nothing in common other then they are both located in Russia. The administration panel in CS is far superior to X, this and the points noted above are enough to choose CS.

And as if you could not find enough reasons to choose CS you would never find the detailed API and Developer Documentation at X:

[URL]http://docs.cs-cart.com/[/URL][/QUOTE]

More…more…more… :twisted:

Pour it on!!! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Sabot’]More…more…more… :twisted:

Pour it on!!! :)[/quote]

Another fine example of just how terrible X-Cart services are is that they have to have a dedicated “How to file a complaint” procedure just to handle the amount of complaints they receive about their fowl smelling cart. They even have a procedure detailing how to complain about a complaint…LOL.

Just FYI, if you actually owned an X-Cart license and then made the post you posted about a CS vs. X comparison not only would X permanently ban you from their forums they would yank your license away and block access to your account in a heartbeat. Trust me they did it to me and they did it to dozens of others who are now happy CS’ers. Save yourself a headache and stay away from these goons.

Sno

You should be in a graphic design business :wink: Such a talented person!

Norman, is that you in your pic? If so, you don’t look too happy! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘Sabot’]Norman, is that you in your pic? If so, you don’t look too happy! :)[/QUOTE]

Nope, it isn’t. But would you look happy if you looked like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Bloody hell! I can see both of you very sharp and stop making me and my cat angry or else! It’s last Saturday in this week and I want to get drunk, not upset. Women love me the way I am. Handsome, muscular, intelligent, unusual walk, great smile open minded, very helpful … almost like Spiral - the best of the best!

Oh no… I am by no means making fun of ya. Just every time I see your pic, it brings a smile to my face… Plus your signature says it all… :lol:

LMAO@Noman!!! He’s always good for a laugh.:smiley:

Spiral! LOL

Noman kills me :lol::lol:

[quote name=‘snorocket’]You bet.

$389 at X-Cart:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/block-manager.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I like both xcart and cs-cart and own stores on both platforms. With the recent new regulations for pa-dss compliance, shopping cart companies have been struggling to meet the new requirements.

At least xcart created a module for these new recent compliance standards.

Cs-cart never decided to create one which is very lame. Instead, you need to rely on services like cresecure to be fully compliant and it gets much more expensive than a $389 one time fee.

Xcart sucks for charging a fee like this but at least it’s for ten stores while cs-cart sucks even more for not even developing a similar module and forcing you to pay a monthly fee through a company like cresecure to be fully compliant

[quote name=‘Unregistered’]Hello,

I am gonna purchase CS-Cart Multi-Vendor or any another competitor for a multi-vendor shopping site. However, I could not be enough sure regarding the transactions.

For me, the transaction supposed to be as;

1- Buyer orders the products

2- Money should taken by the site (frontstore)

3- Automatic email sent to relevant vendor(s) for informing the order and the completed transaction in order to rule the vendor(s) to ship the order.

4- Vendor(s) of this products prepare and ship the products

5- Vendors enters the tracking number to the site via their vendor panel. (The site will be operated outside of US, Canada, so our local shipping companies are supposed to provide some application, this is out of the scope of X-Cart)

6- Buyer is notified that the products are on the way with the tracking number.

7- Buyer receive the shipment.

8- Buyer is obliged to accept the products and so money is transfered after commission to vendor’s bank account which was entered to database when vendor became a member. This step is better to be automatic at least until billing, then authorization to transfer the money may be manual.

Can someone please clarify me that which steps are excluded to the standard package of CS-Cart Multi-Vendor? And is it possible to integrate extra codings prepared by CS-Cart for those excluded steps?

Many thanks for your helps.[/QUOTE]

In principle all points you have written are right. But not quite understand the purpose of your question? Do you want something to change? :confused:

[quote name=‘Unregistered’]

How much can CS Multi-Vendor meet our needs?

[/QUOTE]

What are your needs? :cool:

[QUOTE]How much can CS Multi-Vendor meet our needs?[/QUOTE]

Alot!

Hi,

[quote name=‘Unregistered’]

How much can CS Multi-Vendor meet our needs?

[/QUOTE]

I suggest you to contact our sales team via the contact form at http://cs-cart.com and specify all of your needs in the request.

Thanks!