CS cookies in https URL

In one of my new cs-cart sites, I am getting a long string when the user hits my secure one page checkout page. Something like this

/index.php?target=checkout&mode=cart&cs_cookies[csid]=ff8a0e3ed77ef5226c384ecfd9b9a2b0&cs_cookies[cart_languageC]=EN&cs_cookies[secondary_currencyC]=usd&cs_cookies[stat_uniq_code]=443&cs_cookies[cu_id]=1449973744

Can somebody tell me what all this is? I don’t have the cs_cookies showing up on my other site.

Thanks.

Bryan Robinson

www.redhotpepperspray.com (newest version cs-cart with custom skin from webgraphiq)

I really need help on this one.

Thanks.

Bryan R.

I’m Having the same issue after upgrading to SP4.

I asked CS about this and they said that this was okay/normal.

Yes, response from support says this was supposed to resolve something that was happening in previous versions. It looks ridiculously long, but I guess it’s ok.

Thanks.

Bryan R.

Actually, it’s NOT okay in terms of SEO. If google gets into your checkout and comes out through another page, it will see it as duplicate content because of a different URL. To avoid this, disallow google in your checkout pages through your robots.txt. You should also add a “nofollow” to any links checkout pages and account pages to preserve PR as well (don’t forget the little cart icon on the minicart!)