CS-Cart - why?

[quote name=‘miracles’]My God you have written so long speech :shock:[/QUOTE]

What WebGuy has said, is what I want to say, you should thanks a lot to him. He is really a good guy!

thanks for your reply WebGuy. you help me a lot.

thanks to LEE LI POP too for the second opinion

[quote name=‘joe’]I think you hit some key points!!! But have you ever think about the capacity of Virtuemart? Do you believe that Virtuemart can take your business to a very high level?[/QUOTE]

Definitely no.

Virtuemart is too basic, with a lot of bugs and organic limitations. Especially code poorly implemented… And quarrels between developers themselves, and between users Vs. developers…

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘minerals’]and pay 300$ for each one it way to much…[/QUOTE]

I think $300+ for 2 CS licenses is way too little, it should be $600 for 1 license, I’ve been telling CS for years to jack the price of the cart up, way up, it’s the only way to weed out the not so serious users from the users who are playing a pivotal role in developing CS to what it is today, if your customers are not willing to pay $165/license then you need to start them off with zen-cart or oscommerce and when their ready to be serious they can buy a CS license…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I think $300+ for 2 CS licenses is way too little, it should be $600 for 1 license, I’ve been telling CS for years to jack the price of the cart up, way up, it’s the only way to weed out the not so serious users from the users who are playing a pivotal role in developing CS to what it is today, if your customers are not willing to pay $165/license then you need to start them off with zen-cart or oscommerce and when their ready to be serious they can buy a CS license…[/QUOTE]

Two thumbs up!!! Some people just don’t understand the art and hardships of programming. Please do not take everything as granted! Cherish your life. Or else you will hear “Hello mike, I wanna play a game…”