CS-Cart Version 1.3.5 is released!

OH MAN , i can’t wait for the installation. :smiley:

OK, The Store manager does not work for me.

Can I do a manual upgrade?

Dump the upgrade.tar latest directory into my directory and run post_upgrade.php?

kogi

Lets all rejoice at this new update and what the Devs at CS-Cart have done here.

Can i personally thank all the guys and gals that have played a part in this update, be it in development or Beta testing.

Thanks!

Richard

Can anyone explain further where Zyles is off too !

[quote name=‘Zyles’]Too bad a year didn’t help implementing basic regulations to be a EU-compatible ecommerce solution. Now if I want to upgrade I would have to pay for the same mod which was made for last version in order to be able to sell anything.

Truly disappointing.

I bet most people here don’t know much of the ecommerce regulations of their country. As I highly doubt that surcharges are tax free in whole Europe. So anyone using surcharges will have a ***** with their bookkeeping by the end of the year. And possible the IRS too.

And if you sell to another country within Europe that is not a member of EU you will face a lot of problems.

Really important rules which have still not been addressed, as this cart seems to be focused on the US market.

Which is the reason I am dropping CS-Cart. There is another awesome solution around the corner which aims to please the international market and be compatible with all countries. I know some people here are crossing over too. See you there! :wink:

Thanks and good luck.[/QUOTE]

Ill PM you unless you already know ! Its probably against forum rules to post it here, and I dont wanna go getting myself banned now do I .

Can you PM me with which solution is at hand? I am still searching for a great solution.

The best one would have a eBay plugin as a possibilitie!

Thanks

Mike

I’m with Zyles on this one, could i get a PM please.

[quote name=‘SWS’]Ill PM you unless you already know ! Its probably against forum rules to post it here, and I dont wanna go getting myself banned now do I .[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the PM, like i stated it looks a great alternative, though still in beta and lacking one element, i can feel the urge already to jump ship.

Can someone also PM me where Zyles has gone - thanks!

[quote name=‘ibaker’]Can someone also PM me where Zyles has gone - thanks![/quote]

Hi ibaker, google my nick and johan, go figure

Yes… please no more PM’s on this… im not going to answer !

[quote name=‘SWS’]Yes… please no more PM’s on this… im not going to answer ![/QUOTE]

I guessed…

I’m hoping that CS-Cart will have this sorted by April 2008. If not, I’ll be looking for something then.