CS-Cart V4

Hi,

I wonder why now cs-cart v4 multi-vendor license said the price is 590 per year?

Do you sell outright? means no expired date?

Thanks

Hello,

please let me explain, beginning the 3rd of June, 2013 Multi-Vendor licenses are sold on a 1-year subscription basis.

The cost of a one-year subscription for Multi-Vendor is USD 590. Once the subscription period is over, it will be required either to purchase another 1-year subscription plan or remove the software and all its copies. A user will be granted with full access to updates and new versions of Multi-Vendor within a subscription period at no additional cost. Also, each additional upgrade subscription purchased for the Multi-Vendor license includes 100 free technical support credits.

However, if you are interested in a lifetime Multi-Vendor license, please send your request to sales@cs-cart.com so that our managers in charge can consult you on the matter.

[quote name='dsc81' timestamp='1384765401' post='171825']

Hi,

I wonder why now cs-cart v4 multi-vendor license said the price is 590 per year?

Do you sell outright? means no expired date?

Thanks

[/quote]

CS-Cart Multi-Vendor License: http://securemyshop.com/cs-cart-multi-vendor-license-lifetime.html