CS-Cart Ultimate Pre-order Is On!

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1323160857' post='127326']

Hi,

Yes, upgrading from Pro to Ultimate will be cheaper than purchasing a new Ultimate license. The details will be published soon, so stay tuned!

[/quote]

So it will be cheaper than $495 to upgrade a Pro license to an Ultimate license? Sorry I just really want clarification so I can inform my clients of when to purchase the new Ultimate edition.

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1322896746' post='127198']

What about those of use who have lifetime licenses for our Pro versions? If we convert them over to the Ultimate edition, do we lose our lifetime updates?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

Yes, most probably you will not have the lifetime access to the updates if you convert your licenses to CS-Cart Ultimate.

[quote]

How does the invoicing, their numbers work with ultimate version?

[/quote]

The invoice numbers will be assigned in course, without dividing into several groups.

[quote]

Will I need to buy seperate SSL certs for each store?

[/quote]

Yes, if your storefronts have different domain names. If they are the subdomains of one domain, no additional certificates will be required.

[quote]

Will the system use one payment gateway to process payments from all sites through a core domain? Or will I have to apply for seperate payments gateways for each of me stores?

[/quote]

You will be able to set up either different payment methods for different storefronts or one method for all of them. But please note that some online payments require that the payment should be used on the same domain where it is set.

So… How many store we can setup with Pre-order ?

Is it 2 or 3 domain ?

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1323234020' post='127407']

As you know there is SEO add-on in CS-Cart now, it will be in CS-Cart Ultimate too. Please let us know, what special features the mentioned add-on offers.

[/quote]

When you have multistore. you can place the same product in more than one domain/shop.

This give the problem of duplicate content in google and it can give problems for your ranking in Google.

With canonical url addon you can tell google wich product page is leading for the ranking.

Like this:

[quote name='netra4u' timestamp='1323242341' post='127423']

So… How many store we can setup with Pre-order ?

Is it 2 or 3 domain ?

[/quote]

2 storefront licenses are included in CS-Cart Ultimate by default.

netra4u, I am sorry for not being clear enough.

2 storefront licenses mean that you can set 2 different stores, one core license is for the administration panel.

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1323403807' post='127562']

netra4u, I am sorry for not being clear enough.

2 storefront licenses mean that you can set 2 different stores, one core license is for the administration panel.

[/quote]

So that mean that we will have 3 stores? 1 - example.com - core store 2 - example.com/demo 3 -example.com/demo2 ?

Hello, N1XUS.

No, only two stores: 1 - example.com/demo 2 -example.com/demo2

example.com will be the address of your store administration panel, it will not be available for customers.

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1323665782' post='127694']

Hello, N1XUS.

No, only two stores: 1 - example.com/demo 2 -example.com/demo2

example.com will be the address of your store administration panel, it will not be available for customers.

[/quote]

Напишу на русском. То есть нельзя будет создать магазин example.com, как доступно в бэта версии?

И еще вопрос - модуль статистика будет нормально работать? Т.к. в бэта версии этого модуля нет, а если взять из про версии, то статистика будет отображаться для всех магазинов одинаковая. То есть система считает что example.com/demo это example.com. Я понимаю что на самом деле оно так и есть, но все же хотелось чтобы этот модуль понимал что и куда надо показывать

[quote name='rmsilver7' timestamp='1323109942' post='127295']

I'm still waiting to hear about the Pro to Ultimate upgrade pricing? What I want to know is will it be cheaper to buy the current discount new license at $495 or will there be a cheaper price for upgraders as opposed to a whole new license?

[/quote]

We are happy to announce that the Pro-to-Ultimate upgrades are available for pre-order at the special price of $300! Visit our blog to read the details or go directly to this page to pre-order the edition upgrade.

so many questions and only known answer is fee :)

Would not buy something that cannot be tested.

[quote name=‘Darius’ timestamp=‘1323703783’ post=‘127727’]

so many questions and only known answer is fee :)

Would not buy something that cannot be tested.

[/quote]

You can test it, there is aviable beta version

N1XUS,

The Statistics module should work properly in the stable version of CS-Cart Ultimate.

Concerning the storefronts, it will be possible to create example.com store, but you will be able to create only one more store. I mean, only two stores can be created with the standard package of CS-Cart Ultimate. It is up to you if they will be example.com or example.com/demo etc.

[quote name='orangegirl' timestamp='1323926940' post='127883']

N1XUS,

The Statistics module should work properly in the stable version of CS-Cart Ultimate.

Concerning the storefronts, it will be possible to create example.com store, but you will be able to create only one more store. I mean, only two stores can be created with the standard package of CS-Cart Ultimate. It is up to you if they will be example.com or example.com/demo etc.

[/quote]

Thanks