cs-cart structure info

i was wondering if there was a pdf or some sort of text file that had a list of all the files in cs-cart and their functionality. i’m looking at trying to slim it down to a more minimalistic approach but its kind of difficult without that kind of information. any help would be greatly appreciated,

-convello

[quote name=‘convello’]i was wondering if there was a pdf or some sort of text file that had a list of all the files in cs-cart and their functionality. i’m looking at trying to slim it down to a more minimalistic approach but its kind of difficult without that kind of information. any help would be greatly appreciated,

-convello[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not at this moment.

Personally I have been awaiting this. (wishing)

Generally if you search for the folder name on the board you will find a thread that uses that ‘name’ and consequently the information discussed explains it’s usage. Sorry I couldn’t be more of a help

btw

var/skin_reporitory is where skins are 'archived

skin/ is where they come from to be viewed by visitors

unfortunatley its a hunt and peck game but the people here are great. the side boxes are in the main.tpl, you can comment out what you dont want. other than that it just depends on what you want to do

i’ve been asking for developer docs lately…

no there isn’t anything (yet, public)

but the core files of cs-cart seems quite self explainatory.

it’s easy to understand how addons modules, cc_processors, templates are organized.

for me it’s just a mess because of the lack of an API document

the core files have tons of functions all around and to seek something i have always to do multi file searches.

who knows, maybe the CS guys will come out with a nice x-mas present for us developers… :slight_smile: