CS-Cart shopzilla.com Data Feed MOD Released

CS-Cart shopzilla.com Data Feed MOD Released

Features

Hi Smavtron,

Is it possible to expand the Data Feed to other shopping outlets like Ebay, Yahoo, MSN Shopping, Shopping.com, Pricegrabber, etc… ? and release a comprehensive Data Feed Manager Mod that includes all the main online shopping outlets?

[quote name=‘gugga7’]Hi Smavtron,

Is it possible to expand the Data Feed to other shopping outlets like Ebay, Yahoo, MSN Shopping, Shopping.com, Pricegrabber, etc… ? and release a comprehensive Data Feed Manager Mod that includes all the main online shopping outlets?[/QUOTE]

Yes… we have created one…contact us through our site.

Does anyone know how or where we can get these mods? We want to not only be able to easily export for various comaparison shopping carts, but we want to be able to export to Google (Froogle) and be able to show product “in stock” even when it is zero.

[quote name=‘coder’]Yes… we have created one…contact us through our site.[/QUOTE]

The link for your site doesn’t work.

I’m interested in your data feed product. I need data feeds for PriceGrabber, Shopzilla and Pronto.

Thanks.

[quote name=‘kingsleypress’]The link for your site doesn’t work.

I’m interested in your data feed product. I need data feeds for PriceGrabber, Shopzilla and Pronto.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

This group is no longer exist.