Cs-Cart Seo Add-On Development Requirement - Abssoft.

Hello CS-Cart Users,

We developed more than 30+ CS-Cart add-ons for CS-Cart Ultimate and CS-Cart Multi-Vendor platform.

Now we have plan to develop the CS-Cart SEO add-on so can you please share your valuable features with Us so we will include your points with our CS-Cart SEO add-on.

We are going to do following feature in our CS-Cart SEO add-on:-

1. Snippet Preview.

-----Page Title.

-----Page URL.

-----Meta Description.

2. Focus Keyword.

-----Page Heading.

-----Page Title.

-----Page URL.

-----Page Content.

-----Page Meta Description.

3. SEO Title.

4. Meta Description.

5. Page Analysis.

-----H1, H2 and other tags.

-----Keywords density.

-----Image alt tags.

-----Total count of words and more features.

6. Advanced Settings.

-----Meta Robots Index.

-----Meta Robots Follow.

-----Meta Robots Advanced.

-----Include in Sitemap.

-----Sitemap Priority.

-----Canonical URL.

-----301 Redirect.

7. Social Settings.

Looking for your valuable feedback and inputs on SEO add-on . you can reach Us at sales@abssoft.co.in and Contact Us.

abssoft, I hope it does not sound harsh but there are so many professional SEO tools out there, having an extension for SEO analysis has no added value for store owners. Instead, if you can create reports for common problems that store owners have to go through, that would be a lot more useful, couple of examples would be following:

You can create reports for:

-missing title or product name

-zero priced products

-categories that do not have any products but left active

-products without images

-products with thin content (under 100 characters)

You can expand these examples. These would be more helpful for store owners to identify the real problems. SEO stuff is open for interpretation and it requires deep understanding. I would rather use semrush, MOZ or somebody else's professional SEO tool for free to get an audit on my website.

Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='mazter' timestamp='1432399674' post='215509']

abssoft, I hope it does not sound harsh but there are so many professional SEO tools out there, having an extension for SEO analysis has no added value for store owners. Instead, if you can create reports for common problems that store owners have to go through, that would be a lot more useful, couple of examples would be following:

-zero priced products

-products without images

You can expand these examples. These would be more helpful for store owners to identify the real problems. SEO stuff is open for interpretation and it requires deep understanding. I would rather use semrush, MOZ or somebody else's professional SEO tool for free to get an audit on my website.

Just my 2 cents.

[/quote]

Thankyou for your valuable feedback and additional features. We will analyze the shared points and try to implemented with our CS-Cart SEO add-on.

Looking more features from you!!!

When do you plan to release this addon and the reports asked by mazter (they are a valid request) ?

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1433782791' post='217884']

When do you plan to release this addon and the reports asked by mazter (they are a valid request) ?

[/quote]

Hello,

We have completed the CS-Cart SEO add-on as per our initial requirement and internal testing going on. We are analyzing the additional features said by Mazter.

We will release the CS-Cart SEO add-on version 1.0 next 10 to 15 days.

[quote name='abssoft' timestamp='1433828017' post='217937']

Hello,

We have completed the CS-Cart SEO add-on as per our initial requirement and internal testing going on. We are analyzing the additional features said by Mazter.

[/quote]

Hello,

We have also developing CS-Cart Blog add-on with following features.[list]

[]Ability to enable/disable Blog from your store backend.

[
]Ability to enable/disable customers comments from your store backend.

[]Ability to auto approval for customer’s comments.

[
]Ability to received email once customers post comments on Blog post.

[]Ability to bulk approve/delete from your store backend for Blog comments.

[
]Ability to enable/disable from your store backend for Blog categories.

[]Ability to enable/disable from your store backend for Blog posts.

[
]Ability to Import/Export of categories and posts.

[]Ability to search functions for both Blog category and Blog post.

[
]Ability to assign the Blog posts per page.

[]Ability to enable login required for post comments.

[
]Ability to manage the Blog categories and posts from Google sitemaps.

[]Ability to add social media sharing integration

[
]Ability to add recent post widgets and recent comments widgets.

[]Ability to change date format around ( 13 formats of date )

[
]Implemented Google Re-captcha live system (Latest Google API used).

[]To add author and author Google plus profile link ( For SEO )

[
]Ability to choose grid or list blog views

[]Ability to set Meta Description, Key words, Page title for each category and posts.

[
]Ability to add related products to each post by tags (set the same tags for blog post and product)

[]SEO friendly (SEO friendly URL for blog posts and categories)

[
]Fully compatible with CS-Cart responsive theme 4.2.x, 4.3.x versions.

[/list]

more details Cs-Cart: I Have Developing The Cs-Cart Blog Add-On Now So Please Share Your Suggestion. - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

Hi,

What is the status on this plugin? Is it ready for beta testing ?

Hi,
What is the status on this plugin? Is it ready for beta testing ?

Hello,
Yes, we have released the ABSSoft "CS-Cart Advanced Featured Blog Add-on" Please check below details for beta testing.
Demo Details:-
CS-Cart Front Store Look:- [url="http://cs-cart.abssoft.co.in/"]http://cs-cart.abssoft.co.in/blog/[/url]
Admin Panel URL:- [url="http://cs-cart.abssoft.co.in/admin.php"]http://cs-cart.abssoft.co.in/admin.php[/url]
UN:- demo@abssoft.co.in
PW:- admin

Thankyou
ABSSoft.
www.abssoft.co.in

[quote name='abssoft' timestamp='1434978546' post='219914']

Hello,

Yes, we have released the ABSSoft “CS-Cart Advanced Featured Blog Add-on” Please check below details for beta testing.

Demo Details:-

CS-Cart Front Store Look:- [url=“http://cscart-blog.abssoft.co.in/blog/”]http://cscart-blog.abssoft.co.in/blog/[/url]

Admin Panel URL:- http://cscart-blog.a…co.in/admin.php

UN:- demo@abssoft.co.in

PW:- admin

Thankyou

ABSSoft.

www.abssoft.co.in

[/quote]

No i meant the SEO Addon not the blog add on please dont mix 2 addons on same page. Its confusing.

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1434981487' post='219925']

No i meant the SEO Addon not the blog add on please dont mix 2 addons on same page. Its confusing.

[/quote]

Hello,

Sorry for made confusion on post and still our CS-Cart SEO add-on under internal testing only. We will release the add-on middle of July, 2015.

How much will be the SEO addon for ? Can you put on your other Addons also on demo server ?

Hello,

We not yet finalized the “CS-Cart SEO add-on” price but this add-on will not more than 250 USD. We have not installed our add-ons with demo server. Please check the following CS-Cart add-ons link http://abssoft.co.in…art-addons.html and let me know the list of add-ons so that we will install it in our demo server.

[quote name='abssoft' timestamp='1433828017' post='217937']

Hello,

[/quote]

Oh I thought you were going to release in June itself as per your last comment

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1435006986' post='219990']

Oh I thought you were going to release in June itself as per your last comment

[/quote]

Hello,

Our apologies for unable to release the CS-Cart SEO add-on as committed timeline. We will release the add-on and update to you soon.

Thankyou.

Is this ready ?

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1436078974' post='221623']

Is this ready ?

[/quote]

Hello,

We have released our CS-Cart add-on and find the following link for more details about our CS-Cart Advanced Featured SEO add-on http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/41076-abssoft-cs-cart-advanced-featured-seo-suit-add-on-for-latest-version-of-cs-cart-shopping-cart-released/

Thankyou.

can i see a demo?

[quote name='fleaffair' timestamp='1436340109' post='222009']

can i see a demo?

[/quote]

Hello,

Sorry. we could not able to share the demo now and we will share the demo cart details on same day. Please wait for till July 15, 2015.

Thankyou

[quote name='mazter' timestamp='1432399674' post='215509']

-zero priced products

-products without images

Just my 2 cents.

[/quote]

Hello,

We have released our CS-Cart SEO add-on with your suggestion as well. Please find our SEO addon features following link http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/41076-abssoft-cs-cart-advanced-featured-seo-suit-add-on-for-latest-version-of-cs-cart-shopping-cart-released/

Thankyou.