CS-CART Profesional License for SALE!

Hey guys,

I’ve got not time to manage a website therefore i would like to sell my CS-CART License.

If anybody is interested please give me an e-mail or reply to this thread, and we will sort it out.

Thanks,

[quote name=‘Andreiluca’]Hey guys,

I’ve got not time to manage a website therefore i would like to sell my CS-CART License.

If anybody is interested please give me an e-mail or reply to this thread, and we will sort it out.

Thanks,[/quote]

You can’t sell your license - I just tried to buy someones and the CS cart license manager made it quite clear.

[quote name=‘Traveler’]You can’t sell your license - I just tried to buy someones and the CS cart license manager made it quite clear.[/quote]

You can sell it (give away) to another person (unofficially) but you can’t change the personal data in your Help Desk account. But you can ask for a domain change.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]You can sell it (give away) to another person (unofficially) but you can’t change the personal data in your Help Desk account. But you can ask for a domain change.[/QUOTE]

Indy,

This is the policy - end of story.

“According to our licensing policy only our authorized resellers have rights to transfer licenses to another accounts.

It is not allowed to assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, lease, rent, or share the rights for the software.”

[quote name=‘Traveler’]Indy,

This is the policy - end of story.

“According to our licensing policy only our authorized resellers have rights to transfer licenses to another accounts.

It is not allowed to assign, sublicense, transfer, pledge, lease, rent, or share the rights for the software.”
[/quote]

[COLOR=White]I reality you just need the license key[/COLOR]