CS-Cart opinion (just moved from X)

I have used X-cart for about 2 years now. I just moved one of my sites to CS and I am very impressed. Up and running within a week with a new design and all products imported without a glitch.

It is a far superior product in almost every manner, except I don’t like the way you can’t edit secondary categories for multiple products.

Just thought I’d introduce myself as I’ll probably be around here quite a bit.

Hi AWSOM50

Welcome onboard, you think this is good wait till next release. :rolleyes:

hey Zardos

Is there a list of features somewhere with the features of the next release?

When will it be released?

Sorry AWSOM50, top secret, we’ve all been sworn in by CS-Cart :rolleyes:

[quote name=‘zardos’]Sorry AWSOM50, top secret, we’ve all been sworn in by CS-Cart :rolleyes:[/quote]

Forwarding that motion :smiley:

Lots of new features however bugs have to be killed so we’re working on that progressively

Hello AWSOM50 and welcome to our forum.

Surely CS keep impressing us with such great functionality.

Later

I beleive there is a mod somewhere on the forums on how to mass edit secondary categories, also I heard the next version will have that ability, that being the case you might as well grab another CS license and sell your current X-Craap licenses while you can…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I beleive there is a mod somewhere on the forums on how to mass edit secondary categories, also I heard the next version will have that ability…[/quote]

It has been added to the development version already. See it in 1.3.5 soon.

excellent,

if this feature is added ( and added well) then I’ll have to change my other sites to CS.

I am surprised how easy the changeover was.