Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.2 Are Here

Looks to me like they found an issue and halted the upgrade, then added a service pack and released it again.

Seems quite prudent on their part and the way an upgrade should be rolled out, halted and service pack generated.

Obviously better communication to merchants would be a big help, but that has never been a cs-cart strength.

I have this errormessage: http://prntscr.com/iiydps

is that a server issue? or cs-cart issues, ??

Regards

connect server with putty and type “sudo apt-get install php7.0-zip”

all images gone ! after this update ! hurry help !

thumbnail and water marked images gone and doesnt rebuild again !

do not update this version ! thumbnails doesnt generate again ! i turn back 4.7.1

I just upgraded one of my customer's development sites to 4.7.2.SP1 and cleared the thumb cache and it rebuilt thumbnails just fine.

What version of PHP is your site running? They are running 7.1.14 with Imagick 3.4.3.

I'll be upgrading their production site late tonight. Something else mush have changed in your environment.

do not update this version ! thumbnails doesnt generate again ! i turn back 4.7.1

I just upgraded one of my customer's development sites to 4.7.2.SP1 and cleared the thumb cache and it rebuilt thumbnails just fine.

What version of PHP is your site running? They are running 7.1.14 with Imagick 3.4.3.

I'll be upgrading their production site late tonight. Something else mush have changed in your environment.

Upgraded to 4.7.2 SP2 and no problems with thumbnails either

I have also upgraded to 4.7.2 SP2 and so far I don't see any big problems. Only small ones like some modifications have to be redone.

Overall CS Cart has much improved over the years. (started with version one in the beginning.)

I am currently happy that I choose to partner my business with CS cart.

I look forward to new versions.

Then what can be problem? 4.7.1 cleare thumb cache and renegeration work fine. 4.7.2 sp2 clear cache and doesnt rebuilt again imagick 3.4.3 tried php 7, 7,1, and 7.2 same result.

Some size images building eg product detail thumb in folder bit doesnt appear on front page, also doesnt build 50x50 admin icons

I dont understant no error no warnin on error docs…

issue fixed ngninx page seed module off during update. now working well. but admin doesnt show all products .

frond end have all but admin show only 13 products i check the db all products there. what can be mistake ?

Fixed on perform empty full search

I'm hoping that the reasons for the delay are server based and not content based. I'm hoping we're not returning to multiple contents of the same version for both upgrades and new installations. If so, I take pity on the support department.

But this upgrade does seem to be taking a long time compared with past experience.

We fix such things in service packs now.

Delay in upgrades give away is because of this - find out if everything ok and give away a good new version.

We fix such things in service packs now.

Delay in upgrades give away is because of this - find out if everything ok and give away a good new version.

Yes, I noted this on a subsequent post when I saw that it finally got released and had an SP associated with it. Fully agree that SP's are the proper way to ensure deployment integrity.

After upgrading, my product variations have lost the "Generate Variations" button, under the "Options" tab. Under the "Variations" tab, there is a button for "Add Variation", but when pressed, it says "No data found".

Is this all part of the upgrade and variations are created differently from before?

After upgrading, my product variations have lost the "Generate Variations" button, under the "Options" tab. Under the "Variations" tab, there is a button for "Add Variation", but when pressed, it says "No data found".

Is this all part of the upgrade and variations are created differently from before?

Yes, variations are created differently from before. If you see "No data found", it's most likely because the options of the product don't have the "Inventory" checkbox ticked. Once you edit the options and tick the checkbox, you should be able to create variations from these options on the Variations tab.

Hello!

Meet CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.7.2. Even though patch releases mostly contain bug fixes, there are reasons to be excited about 4.7.2:

• Support of PHP 7.2 and ImageMagick 7.
  • Improvements to product variations. The ability to create variations individually (without overwriting the existing variations of a product), to import new variations, and to export variations to Google Merchant Center.
  • A fix for the bug with the links to product variations. Previously SEO URLs were used on the storefront, even though they aren’t supposed to appear and can’t be edited. Now proper links to variations are shown on the storefront instead.
  • An improvement to how product pages with required options are displayed. Now a customer won’t see the quantity on the product page until he or she selects a variant for every required option of the product.
  • A new template for the “Vendors” block in Multi-Vendor. That selectable template is called “Vendor logos and product count”, and it allows you to showcase your featured vendors.
To find more information about the improvements in version 4.7.2, please check out the post in our blog. For the full list of changes, please refer to our changelog. The upgrades to version 4.7.2 are already available. As usual, we provide upgrades in small batches, so if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.

P.S. We have released 4.7.2 Service Pack 1. It olves problems with the functioning of a couple of add-ons when multiple storefronts are used. We have also released Service Pack 2 that addresses the issues with translations of some settings in the Administration panel in Service Pack 1. Details are available in the changelog of the SP.

I can not upgrade, I receive this error https://prnt.sc/iremm4

Validation issue
Validator "Restore" returned fail status
File
Unable to prepare restore script.

Do you know why ?

Thank you

I can not upgrade, I receive this error https://prnt.sc/iremm4

Validation issue
Validator "Restore" returned fail status

File
Unable to prepare restore script.

Do you know why ?

Thank you

Hello. We have an article that describes the causes of different issues that might occur during the upgrade. I hope it helps.

Hello. We have an article that describes the causes of different issues that might occur during the upgrade. I hope it helps.

I have checked and below files permissions are set correctly

What is the next step?

Thank you!

Permissions for CS-Cart

Most of CS-Cart files should have the 644 permissions, and all directories must be set to 755. When you install CS-Cart, the var, images, and design directories, and all their subdirectories and files should have the 777 permissions. This is required to allow CS-Cart to upload files to these directories for routine operations.

As for the config.local.php file, it must have the 666 permissions. Once the installation is complete, it is strongly recommended to change the access permissions for the files as advised below.

chmod 644 config.local.php
chmod 644 design/.htaccess images/.htaccess
chmod 644 var/.htaccess var/themes_repository/.htaccess
chmod 644 design/index.php images/index.php
chmod 644 var/index.php var/themes_repository/index.php

I have checked and below files permissions are set correctly

What is the next step?

Thank you!

Permissions for CS-Cart

Most of CS-Cart files should have the 644 permissions, and all directories must be set to 755. When you install CS-Cart, the var, images, and design directories, and all their subdirectories and files should have the 777 permissions. This is required to allow CS-Cart to upload files to these directories for routine operations.

As for the config.local.php file, it must have the 666 permissions. Once the installation is complete, it is strongly recommended to change the access permissions for the files as advised below.

chmod 644 config.local.php
chmod 644 design/.htaccess images/.htaccess
chmod 644 var/.htaccess var/themes_repository/.htaccess
chmod 644 design/index.php images/index.php
chmod 644 var/index.php var/themes_repository/index.php

Try making the root directory www-data. Use

cd /to/your/directory/

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .