Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.2 Released

My upgrade is still stuck on “[color=#333333]Execute “collisions” validator” LOL[/color]

[color=#333333] [/color][color=#333333]Upgrades use to be fun :mrgreen:[/color]

The same thing happens now as it did in the previous upgrade. Absolutely nothing happens.

The last time I contacted support as Imac had suggested. I gave them access and did not check the box to allow them to take credits.

They told me they had to add a line to one of my files and took credits from me anyhow.

So I guess I will stay with v4.3.1

It seems that upgrades are getting harder.

Hi imac can we configure in phone screen divs side by side two columns products in category page??

[quote name='crazyshark20' timestamp='1434814208' post='219696']

Hi imac can we configure in phone screen divs side by side two columns products in category page??

[/quote]

Such questions are better to be asked in this forum: Store Design & Templates - CS-Cart Community Forums

No easy way to achieve this like removing or adding some css class.

[quote name='Angeltown' timestamp='1434691008' post='219466']

We'd appreciate it! Ticket [color=#000000]#[/color]101311152

[/quote]

Was not able to reproduce your problem. But here Vali had the similar one: Adapt Your Add-Ons & Themes To 4.3.1 - Developers' Corner - CS-Cart Community Forums

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1434734077' post='219623']

The same thing happens now as it did in the previous upgrade. Absolutely nothing happens.

The last time I contacted support as Imac had suggested. I gave them access and did not check the box to allow them to take credits.

They told me they had to add a line to one of my files and took credits from me anyhow.

So I guess I will stay with v4.3.1

It seems that upgrades are getting harder.

[/quote]

jimmyod,

Can you give me the ticket ID. Will take a look at this.

hello… i have resolved my local cs with following suggestion :

I select upgrade and this is what I see

It will sit here for about 2 minutes and the and the spinning wheel at the top of my page just stops. I check the store and no upgrade.

Site has no mods. Just about a fresh install a few months ago as we could not upgrade to 3.

[quote name='CutRiteFX' timestamp='1435021406' post='220006']

I select upgrade and this is what I see

It will sit here for about 2 minutes and the and the spinning wheel at the top of my page just stops. I check the store and no upgrade.

Site has no mods. Just about a fresh install a few months ago as we could not upgrade to 3.

[/quote]

Please post a ticket to Help Desk and write that this ticket is for Ilya Makarov. I will take a look at this.

And then PM me the ticket ID.

Please make sure you set the Access information credentials for your server at Help Desk.

had a same problem. So, if you find a solution please post it here

So same problems in 4.3.2 than in 4.3.1. In light of the recent issues many people are facing I am wondering if staying with cs-cart was a right decision :(

[quote name=‘Fedor’ timestamp=‘1435043870’ post=‘220019’]

So same problems in 4.3.2 than in 4.3.1. In light of the recent issues many people are facing I am wondering if staying with cs-cart was a right decision :(

[/quote]

There always were some problems with upgrades. Unfortunately its too much dependent on server configuration. New upgrade will solve some of the old problems but probably there are some new.

I can assure you that we investigate each problem and try to solve it even in case it is a server issue. We are going to release next several versions with bugfixes and minor Upgrade Center improvements.

If anyone with this problem posted a ticket to Help Desk please let me know the ticket id.

imac I sent you the info.

Thanks,

Scott

can you please post a direct link for MVE 4.3.2 ?

[quote name=‘fleaffair’ timestamp=‘1435132313’ post=‘220167’]

can you please post a direct link for MVE 4.3.2 ?

[/quote]

Please check

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1434986385' post='219947']

jimmyod,

Can you give me the ticket ID. Will take a look at this.

[/quote]It started with this ticket id 101299671 and ended with ID: #101300664

I also have another store that is much bigger I am afraid to upgrade.

This is what they told me for my issue on upgrading just saying processing.

[color=#000000]Hi Scott, the problem is in your server timeout. Unfortunately our programmer was unable to find the server configuration file. [/color][color=#000000]So can you please increase the max_execution_time time to 3600. This should solve the problem.[/color]

[color=#000000]I checked the timeout and it was already set to 3600.[/color]

[color=#000000]____________________[/color]

[color=#000000]What I ended up doing was back up my store. [/color]

[color=#000000]Installed a new 4.3.3 then restored the database. I did not think this would work but so far it has worked. [/color]

[color=#000000]This was the only way I could get it to work. If someone thinks I may run into a problem by doing this then please let me know so I can fix now. The 4.33 does not have the store import option for now.[/color]

[color=#000000]Scott[/color]

[color=#000000]CutRiteFX.com[/color]

[quote name='CutRiteFX' timestamp='1435259822' post='220405']

This is what they told me for my issue on upgrading just saying processing.

[color=#000000]Hi Scott, the problem is in your server timeout. Unfortunately our programmer was unable to find the server configuration file. [/color][color=#000000]So can you please increase the max_execution_time time to 3600. This should solve the problem.[/color]

[color=#000000]I checked the timeout and it was already set to 3600.[/color]

[color=#000000]____________________[/color]

[color=#000000]What I ended up doing was back up my store. [/color]

[color=#000000]Installed a new 4.3.3 then restored the database. I did not think this would work but so far it has worked. [/color]

[color=#000000]This was the only way I could get it to work. If someone thinks I may run into a problem by doing this then please let me know so I can fix now. The 4.33 does not have the store import option for now.[/color]

[color=#000000]Scott[/color]

[color=#000000]CutRiteFX.com[/color]

[/quote]

Scott,

I've checked once again. First of all the max_execution time on your server is not 3600 but 30 - http://note.io/1GBKxrU

But that actually does not matter because your server has additional restriction on execution time, and it is set to 120 seconds. We almost sure that this is related to FastCGI settings.

I would recommend to install PHP via mod_php apache module or php-fpm module. This will solve the timeout problems. Or you can contact your server administrator and ask him to unset this mysterious server timeout setting.

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1435259551' post='220404']

It started with this ticket id 101299671 and ended with ID: #101300664

[/quote]

Jim, tech support asked you to increase memory limit, did you do this? Was it helpful or not?

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1435259551' post='220404']

It started with this ticket id 101299671 and ended with ID: #101300664

[/quote]

Jimmyod, Apparently (Godaddy) my hosting has a default time out of 120 sec which is my problem.

All I did was back up the database of 4.3.2. Move everything to a temp folder.

Installed a new copy of 4.3.3 then restored the image directory then restored the database from my 4.3.2

and everything went back to normal. I was told by CSCART this should work as no changes were done to the database from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3.

Hope that helps.