CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 Released

[quote name='Fedor' timestamp='1431332211' post='213906']

First week has passed and I got no upgrade in the Upgrade center. Should I be worried?

[/quote]



We're also waiting…

Guys, upgrades will become available as they work through issues. Note that in many cases, cs-cart will have several different upgrades as things go along as they find/fix/resolve issues related to the upgrades (and there will be no indication that anything is different). I.e. what you upgrade to today will most likely NOT be what your neighbor upgrades to tomorrow. As the upgrade process stabilizes, they will open it up to more and more users. It is a managed process.

pretty sure the upgrade has been pulled back.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’ timestamp=‘1431376419’ post=‘214014’]

… as they find/fix/resolve issues related to the upgrades …

[/quote]

Oh dear… :-(

Why would they pull back the upgrade? Is this confirmed?

no its not pulled back, mine appeared this morning, they have said repeatedly that it is a slow roll out to avoid server overload.

I'm with Kayokoko. The update became available for me last week but has since been withdrawn. It no longer shows up in my upgrade center, nor do I get an upgrade notification every time I login to the backend like I did for several days.

ditto they for sure pulled it back

I wonder what is the reason for that. Anybody already on 4.3 experiencing any serious issues?

[quote name='Fedor' timestamp='1431437503' post='214104']

I wonder what is the reason for that. Anybody already on 4.3 experiencing any serious issues?

[/quote]



Pretty sure they wouldn't pull it if there hadn't been problems.

Coz Im stuck now with decision whether to upgrade to 4.2 and wait or to go for 4.3 directly, but having in mind this, Im not sure.

Will the beta upgrade be released for people testing on the beta software? We started building our site on the beta, and need to know if we have to restart or if we will be able to upgrade when the upgrade comes out.

[quote name='shylor' timestamp='1431438233' post='214107']

Will the beta upgrade be released for people testing on the beta software? We started building our site on the beta, and need to know if we have to restart or if we will be able to upgrade when the upgrade comes out.

[/quote]



shylor,

We won't do any upgrade from Beta or RC versions.



I think the best solution is to import your data to the new store using Export/Import functionality.

[quote name=‘Aido’ timestamp=‘1431345104’ post=‘213948’]

we are also missing the filters feature for the homepage, waiting for the 4.3.2 than

[/quote]

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1431335878’ post=‘213917’]

when is 4.3.2 coming out ;) ?

[/quote]

Most probably within 2 weeks.

We will finish with bug fixes this week, and will start testing 4.3.2 (inner testing) after that, it usually takes ~1-2 weeks for minor releases.

imac, can you deny/confirm that the upgrade was pulled back, please?

[quote name=‘imac’ timestamp=‘1431439652’ post=‘214110’]





Most probably within 2 weeks.

We will finish with bug fixes this week, and will start testing 4.3.2 (inner testing) after that, it usually takes ~1-2 weeks for minor releases.

[/quote]



I’m on vacation until ;)



i have updates login details for my admin/ftp. Hope you can get some information to resolve this.



Best wishes

Džemal

4.3.1 was available earlier today. but is gone now. Maybe they allow a maximum number of upgrades per day so they can do a phased roll-out. I am not going to use 4.3.1 live anyway as I will wait for 4.3.2

Have tried to do the upgrade. We click on the install and are brought to a white page.

example

mysite.com/admiin.php?package_id=135483&md5=b33cb4de9c42603e25bb3414a24d9688&dispatch[upgrade_center.get_upgrade]=



It just sits there not doing anything.

same problem here… 500 error

turn off https for admin