CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 Released

apc :) no parse,no complie… but… i don’t know to stay on 5.4 and use apc or switch to 5.5 and apcu… i hope cs cart team will provide us some information on which conf. is demo running… so we can use optimal solution. i run some pagespeed test… and the result is…

AMAZING :)

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1430399134’ post=‘213073’]

apc :) no parse,no complie… but… i don’t know to stay on 5.4 and use apc or switch to 5.5 and apcu… i hope cs cart team will provide us some information on which conf. is demo running… so we can use optimal solution. i run some pagespeed test… and the result is…

AMAZING :)

[/quote]

[quote name=‘kogi’ timestamp=‘1430355985’ post=‘213006’]

Which caching method is quickest?

[/quote]

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1430350987’ post=‘213003’]

Just to say that the new version of cs cart is outstading and from my point of view a NEW STANARD for shopping cart systems.

I hope you can provide some information of demo.cs-cart.com.

Is it running on 5.4 with apc or 5.5 with apcu ?

Kind Regards

Džemal

[/quote]

Guys, I created a new topic: Get Maximum out of 4.3.1: The Best Server Configuration.

Grateful for information. Thank you.

Filters showing up on Homepage are also not possible in the 4.3.1 - its the worst decision to remove them since I know cscart. You improved speed and Seo but have not realized the need for Filters on a frontpage nowadays.

As Improvements get's thanked here, so should step backwards get criticized.

Really?

It seems like the new blog addon in 4.3.1.has replaced News from previous versions. We have been using News as a blog. What happens when you upgrade from 4.2.4. to 4.3.1 will the old news-posts be transferred to the blog, or are they deleted?

[quote name='lesan' timestamp='1430433558' post='213115']

Filters showing up on Homepage are also not possible in the 4.3.1 - its the worst decision to remove them since I know cscart. You improved speed and Seo but have not realized the need for Filters on a frontpage nowadays.

[/quote]

I see it too, can an official person please respond to this?

If the product filters cannot be shown in the homepage, it ruins our current site layout.

Waiting for an answer and have a nice day,

Lefteris

[quote name='Onkel_Sid' timestamp='1430595863' post='213212']

It seems like the new blog addon in 4.3.1.has replaced News from previous versions. We have been using News as a blog. What happens when you upgrade from 4.2.4. to 4.3.1 will the old news-posts be transferred to the blog, or are they deleted?

[/quote]

Onkel_Sid,

Old news will be converted to blog posts. So you won't lose any publications.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1430750515' post='213361']

Onkel_Sid,

Old news will be converted to blog posts. So you won't lose any publications.

[/quote]

[quote name='lesan' timestamp='1430433558' post='213115']

[/quote]

Guys in 4.3.1 there is indeed no ability to show filters on home page.

But this will be returned in 4.3.2.

Filters in homepage? The most important is the performance, adding to much clutter in homepage affect seriously the performance, if there are not filters on this version, I'm pretty is because the architects have solid reason to get rid that filters.

One mans essentials are anothers clutter. Many people use the 'brands' filter and show popular brands on homepage.

Im glad it will return in 4.3.2

When can we expect the upgrade packages to be launched in cs-cart admin panel for all users?

[quote name=‘Fedor’ timestamp=‘1430815505’ post=‘213426’]

When can we expect the upgrade packages to be launched in cs-cart admin panel for all users?

[/quote]

Please check official answer:

[quote name='jimmyod' timestamp='1430320079' post='212959']

Interesting. I can use store import tool to upgrade my v4.2.4 store using basic theme to this newest v4.3 and use the responsive theme?

This would be nice because I would not have to re design store again.

Is this right?

[/quote]Can this be confirmed yet?

Happy with new version, however still no progress in editing invoices, 0% tax is not fixed. Even if buyer is “Tax exempt” 0% tax tariff and appropriate EU directive is mandatory on invoice.

Same logical bug was in past with shipping, if product is free shipping there was no field in admin order details page to enter tracking number :D

more logical tax presentation on invoice is appreciated; )

anonye updated from admin panel ? is the bullet out :P

Not yet - still waiting !!!

[quote name=‘Darius’ timestamp=‘1430897481’ post=‘213515’]

Same logical bug was in past with shipping, if product is free shipping there was no field in admin order details page to enter tracking number :D

[/quote]

Darius, there is a new add-on/plugin related to adding shipping tracking number. Check it HERE

[quote name=‘demeldoo’ timestamp=‘1430923221’ post=‘213572’]

anonye updated from admin panel ? is the bullet out :P

[/quote]

Ours popped up this morning but then when I went to upgrade later on it disappeared and was no longer an option.