Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.3 Released

Upgraded today. everything perfect. thanks again!

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1413842096' post='194662']

We so need a stable version! I agree that you should not add new things to releases like this and I also feel that these small “fix” releases should be more frequent. Another idea is to allow us to upgrade individual modules or add-ons so if we have tweaked something we can work on it separately.

[/quote]

Clips, we are working on Upgrade Center at the moment.

There will be an option to upgrade any third party add-on the same way you upgrade your CS-Cart store at the moment.

That's great news!

Will this be implemented in cs-cart 4.3 or will you add major functionality to a bug fix release?

[quote name='P-Pharma' timestamp='1413890554' post='194720']

That's great news!

Will this be implemented in cs-cart 4.3 or will you add major functionality to a bug fix release?

[/quote]

We do pay much attention to the product stability.

Of course Upgrade Center changes will be in 4.3 and not in a minor release.

@Imac - be careful in your use of “any third party addon”. We “push” changes as needed, we don't “pull” them. Hence we are really independent of your release cycles.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1413887787' post='194716']

Clips, we are working on Upgrade Center at the moment.

There will be an option to upgrade any third party add-on the same way you upgrade your CS-Cart store at the moment.

[/quote]

That is not a bad idea with 3rd party add-ons, but I am speaking of the add-ons CS-Cart puts out too.

Добрый день. Подскажите, пожалуйста, как сделать так чтобы приходили уведомления на email при заказе обратного звонка и при покупке в один клик? А то у меня приходят уведомления, только если клиент оставит свой email при заказе в один клик.

Anyone else having a problem getting TinyMCE to work? It will no longer allow me to edit anything in html or wysiwyg.

We are having the same problem…

I uninstalled the 4.2.3 and I'm still having issues.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1414372268' post='195273']

Anyone else having a problem getting TinyMCE to work? It will no longer allow me to edit anything in html or wysiwyg.

[/quote]

Will the upgrade script for cs-cart v4.2.3 be updated? Or there is a post upgrade patch? Thanks!

[/quote]

Neither can I. I already opened a ticket.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1414425477' post='195367']

Will the upgrade script for cs-cart v4.2.3 be updated? Or there is a post upgrade patch? Thanks!

[/quote]

I sure hope they release another upgrade or patch and make it 4.2.4 BEFORE they release any new additions. New additions are fine but for crying out loud, it has been a few years since we've had a stable edition and I think it is about time for CS-Cart to make that their “goal”.

I guess someone could probably go over to “bug tracker” and report it…

Even though many of us confirm it, it is difficult to get them to understand. Can't test it on their site because their demo mode won't let you switch it to TinMCE.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1414447650' post='195393']

Can't test it on their site because their demo mode won't let you switch it to TinMCE.

[/quote]

Hi Jim, TinyMCE works in default cs-cart v4.2.3. Have you tried to clear browser cache or use another browser?

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1414461064' post='195398']

Hi Jim, TinyMCE works in default cs-cart v4.2.3. Have you tried to clear browser cache or use another browser?

[/quote]

I have tried to clear the cache. It is in the “Design>>Layouts” where I am having problems. With the HTML blocks. I get the same results in IE, Firefox and Chrome.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1414461371' post='195399']

I have tried to clear the cache. It is in the “Design>>Layouts” where I am having problems. With the HTML blocks. I get the same results in IE, Firefox and Chrome.

[/quote]

It works in HTML block. Make sure it's not HTML with Smarty support type block. That one has no wysiwyg support because of Smarty.

Got another question. For anyone who enters phone orders in the back admin, I've noticed that now when I go to put in the customer's information that it no longer allows me to have the same ship to/bill to. Instead I have to fill out BOTH manually. This is the same results I got in the default version of CS on their site. Is there maybe a setting some place that they changed? It's kind of a pain to have to manually put in the “shipping” information if it is the same as the “billing” info.

[quote name='cscartrocks' timestamp='1414461721' post='195401']

It works in HTML block. Make sure it's not HTML with Smarty support type block. That one has no wysiwyg support because of Smarty.

[/quote]

Hit the “source” and see if you can type. I am not using the smarty one.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1414462276' post='195403']

Hit the “source” and see if you can type. I am not using the smarty one.

[/quote]

Ok now it's clear. I can confirm this bug. Everything that need to edit in popup doesn't work. You can submit this bug in http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/ and hope CS-Cart will confirm it and provide a solution soon.

[/quote]

[quote name='nathand' timestamp='1414425302' post='195366']

We are having the same problem…

I uninstalled the 4.2.3 and I'm still having issues.

[/quote]

[quote name='BySound' timestamp='1414443748' post='195390']

Neither can I. I already opened a ticket.

[/quote]

Hi Guys,

It is a bug and we are working on it http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-5342-tinymce-does-not-work-properly/.

At the moment I would recommend you to use Redactor WYSIWYG editor.

Thank you for the feedback!

On this version I've noticed another spike in “links” that have changed. For example, it changed…

five-bonus-suited-card-game.html

…to this…

five-bonus-suited-rummy-style-card-game.html

…which just happens to be what the main name for the product is. The problem is every time CS changes these links it kills my links! I have created a 301 redirect for this but now I have to go through and fix the others.