CS-Cart Mod Service

A while back I had cs-cart mod the product configurator for what I needed and they got it done and I was very happy. They now have implemented most of what I had modded into 1.3.5 and it looks really good. I did notice though that there was a back button in the beta versions of 1.3.5, but not in the final release. I contact CS about either adding a back button or just updating my mod that I paid them to design and they said they would have to charge me either way.

I can understand being charged to add a back button, but shouldn’t they update the mod for me free of charge. Maybe I am wrong, but I thought that most mod designers update the mods free of charge at least for a couple of versions.

Anyways just curious about what you guys think.

Brandon

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]A while back I had cs-cart mod the product configurator for what I needed and they got it done and I was very happy. They now have implemented most of what I had modded into 1.3.5 and it looks really good. I did notice though that there was a back button in the beta versions of 1.3.5, but not in the final release. I contact CS about either adding a back button or just updating my mod that I paid them to design and they said they would have to charge me either way.

I can understand being charged to add a back button, but shouldn’t they update the mod for me free of charge. Maybe I am wrong, but I thought that most mod designers update the mods free of charge at least for a couple of versions.

Anyways just curious about what you guys think.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Technically yes… if they don’t help you… send us the details… we will help you out. :cool:

smavtron,

Concerning the Configurator, would you have any idea as to what is involved in making a product work with configured items AND product options?

The problem is that once the configurable product is added to the cart and someone clicks the edit button for the configurable items, you loose what was in the option text fields and dropdowns.

CS-Cart realizes this is a problem and will eventually fix it, but don’t know when.

Thank you.