CS-Cart Mobile Skin from Seonid is Perfect

[quote name='bigjmart' timestamp='1372218368' post='164337']

Thanks this is great. Now one last question, I am trying to add a tracking code to the mobile site. My alexa.com certified metrics is asking me to add an html tracking code to it. How would I add this to the mobile directory to have it show on ALL pages.

[/quote]

In a footer file (if any) before the “” tag.

Is anyone else getting an error on this mobile app? I've been getting an error telling me I need to register the app with Senoid. I sent them a message a couple of days ago but have not heard back. I ended up turning of the app because I'm not for sure if customers will start getting the message or not.

Discussion about version 3 - 4 can be found in this thread :[url=“CS-Cart Mobile for v3.X - 4.X - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums”]CS-Cart Mobile for v3.X - 4.X - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1376145647' post='166615']

Is anyone else getting an error on this mobile app? I've been getting an error telling me I need to register the app with Senoid. I sent them a message a couple of days ago but have not heard back. I ended up turning of the app because I'm not for sure if customers will start getting the message or not.

[/quote]

Sorry about the “error”. Only users with ADMIN rights can see those.

Also, those can be disabled from settings.

I`ve sent a newsletter explaining why and how.