CS-Cart Mobile for v3.X - 4.X

Hello Everyone,

Mobile version for cs-cart 3.X was finally launched. As a BETA (this is because the add-on is very complex, all cs-cart just turned mobile)

We have completely redesigned the add-on using Jquery mobile, it has been improved in all possible ways. Speed, security, customization, etc.

As mentioned before, it has its own block management, on a grid of 4 (this is made responsive) to adapt better to all devices.

Since we designed mobile block management, this is exactly as cs-cart block management, and you can add all your locations, customize them, display different content on mobile compared to your “desktop” mode view.

We encountered the following small issue. You can add all blocks, Ok so what is bad in this ?

Well, you can add ALL cs-cart banners, those look good but needs to be responsive.

• All product listings do not look good on mobile, some of those are using tables, etc…

So we need to make few adjustments to improve the customization.

We already released the skin as a private beta to few customers, and some of them did an awesome job customizing it. However I cannot release the link to development versions only on request.

We couldn't make this skin as an “upgrade” to the old one, since the differences are huge between cs-cart versions. So it will be sold as a standalone product.

However all customers who own a mobile skin for v2, will receive this product, if they want at a reduced price - contact us first.

In beta stage, this addon will cost 145 USD, after Beta it will be 199 USD / domain.

Product Link: [url=“http://cs-cart.seonid.com/cs-cart-addons/mobile-skin-for-cs-cart-v3.x.html”]http://cs-cart.seonid.com/cs-cart-addons/mobile-skin-for-cs-cart-v3.x.html[/url]

Demo Link :[url=“http://cs-cart.seonid.com/demo-mobile/index.php”]http://cs-cart.seonid.com/demo-mobile/index.php[/url]

We released the add-on as a public-beta

In order to solve all issues faster, we need some testers, and we need all type of store owners.

From almost standard cs-cart template and functionality to custom stores with custom designs in order to test our mobile version and its functionality.

We need both Ultimate & Multivendor users.

We will require a full list of bugs (on X device using Y mobile OS) and feedback to improve it.

Everyone who is interested in this, please contact us, we will give a coupon with a discount of 50% from the list price

P.S

Customers who will ask how is this different compared to twigmo here are few things.[list]

[]white label

[
    ]ability to customize the store as you wish, since full code is downloaded on customer server. And it does not run through our servers. We optimized the code as much as possible, the speed of the mobile version will depend on your server also.

[*]lifetime usage (not a recurring monthly payment)

[/list]

I've purchased and installed the add-on as per the instructions. However, when I go to log in to my admin area, I don't get a notification to download the mobile skin. And yes, I did enter my domain name correctly.

Any help appreciated.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1376941299' post='167060']

I've purchased and installed the add-on as per the instructions. However, when I go to log in to my admin area, I don't get a notification to download the mobile skin. And yes, I did enter my domain name correctly.

Any help appreciated.

[/quote]

You should be able to install it once you login admin area.

You don't mention CS Cart 4 on the website, is working with this? Also do you have a product configurator working on the mobile site, anywhere we can see that working before purchasing? Very important part for us.

Looking forward to CS 4 and the mobile app for it. You did not mention it, any ideas on time?

We prefer this app over what CS offers. We do not like the fact that the app from CS-Cart requires first of all a monthly fee and second of all it relies on their site too much.

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1377054913' post='167125']

Looking forward to CS 4 and the mobile app for it. You did not mention it, any ideas on time?

We prefer this app over what CS offers. We do not like the fact that the app from CS-Cart requires first of all a monthly fee and second of all it relies on their site too much.

[/quote]

We need to fix absolutely everything for version 3, then we will release the compatible version with 4 very fast and easy.

Since the version 3 has its own block management, we need to work on the blocks.

Ex: banners - must be made responsive

Product blocks - default cs-cart do not adapt well to mobile so we will need to create new templates for products

etc…

Hello, i own a custom cscart with lots of addon www.eshopkatoikidio.gr

I would like to participate to your beta in order to get the discount and help you guys out!

Tell me what to do

I have the beta version of the skin for V3 Professional up and running on my site and it works great. Support from Seonid has been truly first class and I'm looking forward to further enhancements in the coming days and weeks. Great job!

[quote name='katoikidio' timestamp='1377340835' post='167298']

Hello, i own a custom cscart with lots of addon www.eshopkatoikidio.gr

I would like to participate to your beta in order to get the discount and help you guys out!

Tell me what to do

[/quote]

Contact us via our website and we will reply.

[quote name='kingsleypress' timestamp='1377652526' post='167460']

I have the beta version of the skin for V3 Professional up and running on my site and it works great. Support from Seonid has been truly first class and I'm looking forward to further enhancements in the coming days and weeks. Great job!

[/quote]

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

Hi Seonid

Just wanted to ask, by buying V3 will be get access to V4 when it comes out or will we have to buy it again for V4?

Will buy this soon

[quote name='projectmyst' timestamp='1377781223' post='167556']

Hi Seonid

Just wanted to ask, by buying V3 will be get access to V4 when it comes out or will we have to buy it again for V4?

[/quote]

As soon as everything works as it should, we will release the compatible version with v4. This should not take more than 1 month.

Taking into consideration each addon come with 3 months free updates, you will be able to receive that version for free.

[quote name='Seonid' timestamp='1378105301' post='167664']

As soon as everything works as it should, we will release the compatible version with v4. This should not take more than 1 month.

Taking into consideration each addon come with 3 months free updates, you will be able to receive that version for free.

[/quote]

Do you mean that a 4.0 version should come out about 1 month after the release of the 3.0 version, or that in about a month (any time now) a version will come out with 3.0 and 4.0 support?

[quote name='brianbbw' timestamp='1380906996' post='169190']

Do you mean that a 4.0 version should come out about 1 month after the release of the 3.0 version, or that in about a month (any time now) a version will come out with 3.0 and 4.0 support?

[/quote]

The same addon will be compatible with v3 and v4

[quote name='Seonid' timestamp='1381214917' post='169348']

The same addon will be compatible with v3 and v4

[/quote]

I sent an enquiry email to the email address listed in your signature on the 8th at 4:04 pm EST with the subject “Seonid mobile skin with CS-Cart v4”. Awaiting a reply.

OK so I purchased this back in July for $145 as a beta. I got a notice in my store admin this morning that I need to prolongate it. When I login to the Seonid site, I get the option to prolongate my license until November 20, 2013 for $59.70 (Euros I think).

What's going on here?

I have a question/request too, i've purchased the addon, it works fine, however, i would like to be able to provide my customers the ability to VIEW the original website version, not the mobile one. Is this possible? Thank you in advance

@kingsleypress

All customers who purchased the mobile version as a BETA, will receive the update for free when we release the final version.

So do not worry about the prolongue price

To explain this easier it is like this. Our “licenses” are life time. So you can use the version you purchased and the updates you received in the 3 months period for life. However we are constantly working so the “prolongue” means access to new updates. That is it.

@katoikidio Yes that will be possible in a future update, there will be the possibility to switch between mobile/desktop versions

@brianbbw

This addon is our biggest and most complex add-on, we will release first the final stable 3.X version, then we will make the compatibility with v4.

There is a lot of work involved in this. We prefer to work a little longer rather than releasing a version full of bugs.

[quote name='Seonid' timestamp='1385630121' post='172558']

All customers who purchased the mobile version as a BETA, will receive the update for free when we release the final version.

So do not worry about the prolongue price

To explain this easier it is like this. Our “licenses” are life time. So you can use the version you purchased and the updates you received in the 3 months period for life. However we are constantly working so the “prolongue” means access to new updates. That is it.

[/quote]

When will the final version release? Will I keep getting this nagging notice about prolongation until that time? Is there a way to turn it off?