CS-Cart Maps and geolocation addon dosen't work

I recently got a maps api key to integrate the maps and geolocation functionalities of this addon. However when I enter the key it should appear a map below but nothing appears. I only get this in the developer console when I enter it

Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: ‘attribution-reporting’.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: ‘run-ad-auction’.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: ‘join-ad-interest-group’.
Error with Permissions-Policy header: Origin trial controlled feature not enabled: ‘browsing-topics’.
jquery-migrate-3.3.0.min.js?ver=1714288370:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 3.3.0
admin.php?dispatch=geo_maps.map&provider=google&api_key=Keycensored

GET https://static.cloudflareinsights.com/beacon.min.js/v55bfa2fee65d44688e90c00735ed189a1713218998793 net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

admin.php:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
admin.php:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

If anyone has any idea on how to fix it it would be much appreciated. Thanks