CS-Cart is the best cart software in the world, period

After countless experiences working with inferior products, I am extremely happy that I chose CS-Cart as the final solution for my business.

The software is clean, easy to use, fast, and the support is world-class. If you are new to e-commerce, look no further. This is the best cart, period. Stop looking at the other inferior carts.

Special thanks to Azat, Rustam, and Andrey: you are some of the best developers in the world, and none of this would be possible without you. I feel blessed to be working with the best e-commerce software, and the best team.

I am proud to be a long-term customer and store-owner.

-M

Hello!

This is Azat. Thank you for high estimation of our software and our work.

It is extremely nice to work with you both for me and for all the rest developers of our team.

Thank you for the kind words.

I abosolutely, positively agree!

I have extensive experience with Yahoo Stores and have also evaluated 3D Cart, Corecommerce, Bigcommerce, Pinnacle Cart, Magento, Magento Go, Shopify, Amazon Webstore, Ebay Prostores, Americommerce, Volusion, Izzonet and I'm sure there are a few more that I forgot…

The ecommerce solution that stands tall abover the rest, is easy to use, looks great right out of the box is CS Cart!

With all of that said, I do have a request for the CS Cart Development team and here it is:

Please allow a way to export categories and also to create new categories and edit exsisting categories via spreadsheet.

Hello, woodandflame!

Thank you for letting us know your opinion. We are pleased to hear that you found our product great.

I would like to inform you that since we have used the UserVoice service to accept new feature requests and suggestions on improving CS-Cart (but any software bugs should be posted here - [url=“Bug tracker - CS-Cart Community Forums”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker[/url]):

http://cscart.uservoice.com

This service helps us to give an impartial estimation of the necessity to create a certain feature. Any CS-Cart user who is registered on CS-Cart Forums can vote for a feature and offer their own one. The most popular features have good chances to be developed and added to the nearest CS-Cart releases.

We would like to ask you to post your suggestion to the CS-Cart forum at uservoice.com. The detailed information and explanation why this feature is important to be implemented will help it to earn more votes and probably be among the top features that might be added to CS-Cart.

Thank you.