CS-Cart impressions

I have toyed around with various carts the past year and eventually decided to wait on CubeCart 5 to be released (it seems to be in perpetual beta). There is a small but loyal following to CC and the price is right. The software is solid and the developer community is strong.

I am now serious about standing up a store and AM SICK of waiting on CC5. After some more research I decided to give OScommerce and CScart a try. OSCommerce was a mess and I gave up on it quickly. CS-cart, on the other hand, has been impressive in my very short time with the product. The community here has been earger to help. There are obvious things I would change but developement seems to be steady so I hope to see some of those features soon.

So far, all signs point to CS-Cart. This is due to the realtively low entry cost and forum involvement. Thanks to all who have helped me.

Good Choice!

With any full featured shopping cart system there is a definite learning curve, same situation with CS-Cart. So, it is very important to choose a platform that truly is moving forward & that you can grow with, otherwise you will end up switching & re-learning all over again every year or two! :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Good Choice!

With any full featured shopping cart system there is a definite learning curve, same situation with CS-Cart. So, it is very important to choose a platform that truly is moving forward & that you can grow with, otherwise you will end up switching & re-learning all over again every year or two! ;)[/QUOTE]

Been there done that a few times, glad I stuck with CS Now.

John

[QUOTE]Been there done that a few times, glad I stuck with CS Now.

John[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the amount of money I have spent on higher end shopping cart licenses over the last 12-15 years is something best not calculated & left unknown! :smiley: