CS-Cart developers black list

Hi, everybody!

I’ve run into a problem with a Cs-cart developer free-lancer and would like to warn the community from having any deals with the guy.

Nice site as well - of a CS-Cart and coding expert: …

nice website =)

“Let’s Talk! Hey there! Don’t be shy”

My favorite quote from the website

you should of knew the outcome before it even happened. The site was the first red flag. Sorry for your bad experience. I have learned long ago to stick with the talent here in the forum. Keep your money and sanity here in the forums. It’s the best you will find.

Stu

The site kind of reminds you of the “blue screen of death” that you never want to encounter.

[quote name=‘d.saveliev’]Hi, everybody!

I’ve run into a problem with a Cs-cart developer free-lancer and would like to warn the community from having any deals with the guy.

[/quote]

Hi d.saveliev,

In order for the forum to hold your words true, it would be appreciated if you could validate your statement(s). It is not in our best interests to slander names and business without discretion as it breeds bad-faith.

Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Hi d.saveliev,

In order for the forum to hold your words true, it would be appreciated if you could validate your statement(s). It is not in our best interests to slander names and business without discretion as it breeds bad-faith.

Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer[/QUOTE]

Hi, Jessy! Sounds fair enough. I wouldn’t write such a thing and never did before that case, but I’ve really lost time and money. I just listed the facts. Maybe Mike was really very unlucky, but he SHOULD provide the work finished, right?

Could you be a bit more specific please. What kind of validation do you mean?

I’m not a bloodthirsty man and for now’ve chilled out a bit. After all I should blame myself and be more accurate when choosing a programmer.

I don’t agree that the site is an indicator, because I don’t buy a design or a zero-built site. Besides, and that’s probably the most strange thing, I’ve got some positive recommendations from some of his customers before we had a deal. They’re from different countries and all’ve recommended him. And for me the result was very disappointing.

By the way, still’ve got some tasks to finish.

Could somebody please give recommendations?

Best,

Denis

Can you list the tasks?

Design?

PHP?

Can better help you if you list what your are looking for

As in our case, about a year ago, we had to completely start fresh from scratch and rebuild the template, function, etc. The database luckily, was the only thing salvageable. I mention this only so you’re prepared to do the same…from scratch. Most developers/designers don’t like to pick up where shotty workmanship is present. However, your case might be different and I’d trust any seasoned forum member, especially the ones willing to help, to accomplish all your goals.

Just put it down as a learning experience and forget about the past and focus on getting your shop done correctly. Save you time, money and your mind.

I’m still a bit bitter (if ya can’t tell) about going through the same thing.

Stu

I may be able to help you Denis. Send me a PM with what you need