Cs-Cart Cloning Shows Same Product Code Of The Cloned Product

Hi,

I tried cloning a product in cs-cart 4.3 and I edited the clone and change the product code too from the admin panel. But on the front end store it is still showing the old product code of the product which I did a clone from. Any help will be appreciated. Urgent.

Did you clear cache?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1438076012' post='224554']

Did you clear cache?

[/quote]

Yes, I have tried clearing the cache but nothing happened.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1438076012' post='224554']

Did you clear cache?

[/quote]

Yes, I have tried clearing the cache but nothing happened.

Anyone to help??

Failed to reproduce it on the demo store:

Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

Try to remove the var/cache directory manually

hi,

if your product has product options and product option variant combinations, the last ones might have own product code which overwrites the main product code from the “General” tab.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1438091383' post='224600']

Failed to reproduce it on the demo store:

[url=“Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux”]Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

[url=“Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux”]Clip2Net — screen capture tool for Windows, Android, iPad, Mac, Linux

Try to remove the var/cache directory manually

[/quote]

Thanks for the help. But this didn't help.

[quote name=‘Damir (WSA-team)’ timestamp=‘1438106616’ post=‘224653’]

hi,

if your product has product options and product option variant combinations, the last ones might have own product code which overwrites the main product code from the “General” tab.

best regards,

WSA team

[/quote]

Yes, you are correct. The option combinations had the previous product code. Now I have removed it and its showing the new code on the front end too. Thanks alot :). Appreciate it.