Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.14.3 Released

The save and process payment is very important to all my stores, I have contacted support and had to restore to the previous version which did not go well. They provided the diff file but have not done it yet, and from what I understand the diff file is only good until version 4.15.1. Not very happy

If you upgrade and want the Create and process payment do the following:

1. Open the update.tpl file, which is located in the following directory: design/backend/templates/views/order_management;

around line 157- 159

Replace this: {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}{/hook}

With this: - {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}
  • {btn type="list" text=$but_text_ dispatch="dispatch[order_management.place_order]" class="cm-submit" process=true}
  • {/hook}
    Clear the cache or remove the cache directory in var.

If you upgrade and want the Create and process payment do the following:

1. Open the update.tpl file, which is located in the following directory: design/backend/templates/views/order_management;

around line 157- 159

Replace this: {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}{/hook}

With this: - {hook name="order_management:update_tools_list"}
  • {btn type="list" text=$but_text_ dispatch="dispatch[order_management.place_order]" class="cm-submit" process=true}
  • {/hook}
    Clear the cache or remove the cache directory in var.

So why did you downgrade, if this mod is possible on the upgraded version?

So why did you downgrade, if this mod is possible on the upgraded version?

I downgraded because the Create and process was not there after the upgrade and support did not tell me that this feature had been removed, all I was told is to restore to the previous version which made me think that the upgrade did not go well, after the restore was done I found out that the feature was removed and that is when support provided me with the diff file, they sent me the wrong file first and corrected it and sent me the correct file.

I downgraded because the Create and process was not there after the upgrade and support did not tell me that this feature had been removed, all I was told is to restore to the previous version which made me think that the upgrade did not go well, after the restore was done I found out that the feature was removed and that is when support provided me with the diff file, they sent me the wrong file first and corrected it and sent me the correct file.

OK. But the diff file works on the latest version, correct? Those of us who want that feature can upgrade to the latest and then use the diff file?

OK. But the diff file works on the latest version, correct? Those of us who want that feature can upgrade to the latest and then use the diff file?

It works

It works

OK thanks. I've updated and everything seems to be working fine.

Now that product reviews have been moved out of discussions, is there separate API documentation for product reviews, or is it still embedded within the discussions API?

Starting with version 4.14.3, the Product Reviews add-on introduces its own API entity:

http://example.com/api/product_reviews- supports GET and POST;
    http://example.com/api/product_reviews/:id- supports GET, PUT and DELETE.

The documentation hasn't been published yet, but here are the examples for POST and PUT:

{

“product_id”: “12”,

“name”: “Review author’s name”,

“country_code”: “US”,

“city”: “New-York”,

“rating_value”: “5”,

“advantages”: “It works.”,

“disadvantages”: “Shipping took a while.”,

“comment”: “Here is where the comment goes. Above, you can specify the review author’s name, country, and address, product rating (from 1 to 5), advantages and disadvantages.”

}

PUT allows you not only to edit the review, but also include "reply", which is the store's reply to the review.

Thank you. So, although I am running 4.13.3 (upgrading is pretty difficult for us at the moment due to code modifications), and I have the separate product reviews functionality, the API is only available from 4.14.3 onwards?

Yes, the admin REST API for product reviews shipped a few versions later than the reviews themselves.

Thank you for your assistance!

Wow, we are in the US and al lot of our customers place their orders over the phone!! This is a very big deal.

Add us to the group of customers requesting that the Save & Process Payment option be returned to the Edit Order portion of the Admin panel. We get a lot of purchase orders from customers via snail mail, fax, and phone. CS-Cart is the front-end to our entire order/inventory system so we need to process these ourselves. We also get online customers who are tax exempt but don’t tell us that until after their order was placed and we need to edit their orders and reprocess them with the tax exempt flag to charge them the lower amount.

1 Like

Please, contact us via Help Desk on this case.

I have now upgraded to 4.15.2 and once again, the Create and Process Payment function is not there. ALSO, the diff file needs to be updated, because the file it applies to has changed where the diff lines used to be applied.
    PLEASE BRING CREATE AND PROCESS PAYMENT back!!!
    Or at least update the diff file!

1 Like

Yes, This is a very important part of our business as well

Huge inconvenience not being able to create and process orders in the backend. Still very unhappy about this.