CS-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.1.2 Released, Brings Google Chrome Fix, Security Improvement, And 4.0.x Theme Support

[quote name='japanexp' timestamp='1391066645' post='176351']

Hi, can you say how you resolved this please? We have the same error. Thanks.

[/quote]

Hi japanexp,

The [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]PHP 'Phar' module should be installed on your server.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Actually as written here [/font][/color][url=“PHP: Installation - Manual”]http://php.net/manua...nstallation.php[/url] it should be enabled since PHP 5.3.0+

What version do you use, what OS is installed on you server?

Hi, PHP version 5.3.27 on Apache/Linux. When I look for available PHP extensions in cPanel, it offers pearweb_phars (1.9.5)

[url=“pearweb_phars”]http://pear.php.net/...rweb_phars/docs[/url]

Is this what I need?

We had the same issue upgrading from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2.

Fatal error: Class 'PharData' not found in

[size=4]StellarBytes showed the solution. We had our host install the 'phar' module for us. After clearing all caches and waiting a few minutes for the server,

the upgrade proceeded without a hiccup.[/size]

Just goes to show…if the CS-Cart docs were kept up to date, there would be no need for the users who have experienced the 'phar' issue to post here and submit support tickets. The requirements document states GD library and cURL are required…these are PHP modules, so why isn't another PHP module - Phar - included in this list?

Running 4.1.2 successfully now, time to take it for a test drive.

Well, if Phar is a new requirement, then the Upgrade Center should test its presence before proceeding and generate a user friendly error before failing with a cryptic “Fatal Error”…

[quote name='StellarBytes' timestamp='1391111295' post='176414']

Just goes to show…if the CS-Cart docs were kept up to date, there would be no need for the users who have experienced the 'phar' issue to post here and submit support tickets. The requirements document states GD library and cURL are required…these are PHP modules, so why isn't another PHP module - Phar - included in this list?

Running 4.1.2 successfully now, time to take it for a test drive.

[/quote]

Thanks StellarBytes,

I've added this to Requirements.

This upgrade kept my changes to the invoice template that I had posted but it did wipe out my wider page for printing.

Why can't you guys add an option to fit the invoice to 1 page and have it do the scaling automatically?

[quote name='mattcaswell' timestamp='1391278677' post='176572']

This upgrade kept my changes to the invoice template that I had posted but it did wipe out my wider page for printing.

Why can't you guys add an option to fit the invoice to 1 page and have it do the scaling automatically?

[/quote]

Hi Matt,

I'm not quite clear what do you mean under “page for printing”

As for the invoice scale. Do you mean display an invoice always on a single page, even if there are a lot of products purchased?

I do not think all CS-Cart users will like this.

I've upgraded cs-cart to 4.1.2 (via 4.1.1) and now I have trouble with Google Chrome and admin panel…

[quote name='dalex' timestamp='1391633070' post='176871']

I've upgraded cs-cart to 4.1.2 (via 4.1.1) and now I have trouble with Google Chrome and admin panel…

[/quote]

Trouble, what trouble can you explain?. If it is …“AW Snap” Have you cleared your browser cache and site cache

[quote name=‘johnbol1’ timestamp=‘1391635026’ post=‘176878’]

Trouble, what trouble can you explain?. If it is …“AW Snap” Have you cleared your browser cache and site cache

[/quote]

Oh! Thank you :-) I’ve cleared site cache but not browser. Administrator panel work fine after cleared browser cache .

I may be wromg but

What's New In Multi-Vendor

Easy invoices and packing slip editing” was under being developed but now it is only planned? Software that sells stuff no capability to edit invoice or even change edit invoice number, shame…

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1391635026' post='176878']

[/quote]

I'm having the same, “oh snap” problem. I totally uninstalled and reinstalled google chrome and it doesn't work yet in chrome. It works in IE. How do I clear my cache in the site admin?

Fixed it!

yoursite/youradmin.php?&cc

Hello there. I am still left at 4.0.1 version because upgrading to 4.0.2 messed up my theme. How can I upgrade to the latest version without problems? Is it possible?

edit: trying to upgrade to 4.0.2 once more has messed everything up. I made a clean install of a free trial 4.1.2 elsewhere. Is it possible to use the store import tool to import from 4.0.1?

Will the store import tool be able transfer all my localization, tax, shipping, forms, products, categories, menus, layouts to the new version?

Currently as a trial store-import says this version is not supported.

I tested the theme from 4.0.1 on top of 4.1.2 and seems to be working fine.

[quote name='scooterlord' timestamp='1393958591' post='178724']

Hello there. I am still left at 4.0.1 version because upgrading to 4.0.2 messed up my theme. How can I upgrade to the latest version without problems? Is it possible?

edit: trying to upgrade to 4.0.2 once more has messed everything up. I made a clean install of a free trial 4.1.2 elsewhere. Is it possible to use the store import tool to import from 4.0.1?

Will the store import tool be able transfer all my localization, tax, shipping, forms, products, categories, menus, layouts to the new version?

Currently as a trial store-import says this version is not supported.

I tested the theme from 4.0.1 on top of 4.1.2 and seems to be working fine.

[/quote]

Hi,

Store import do not support import from 4.0.x to 4.1.2. You can upgrade only via upgrade center.

I woul recommend you to contact our tech support - they will upgrade your store.

Thanks for the reply, I created a copy of the the whole site and am trying to upgrade it. Looks like caching was creating my problems the last time, you should implement a function to disable cachiing when updating.