* admin/

* admin/styles.css

* admin/common_templates/subheader.tpl [COLOR=“Green”][new][/COLOR]

* admin/js_menu/theme.css [COLOR=“Green”][new][/COLOR]

* admin/statistics_pages/statistics.tpl [COLOR=“Green”][new][/COLOR]

* admin/images/(all_images)…

Please visit for download and screenshot:

[URL=“Loading...”][B]Loading...

(tar.gz - 92.4kb and .zip - 111kb files)

Thank you.

Groovy Beytar,

Would like to see the finished version and I use colour to distinguish my different store’s by admin colour :smiley:

Do you have the drop down version in the works as well at all?

I believe you have custom icons?

Hi Beytar…

Great contribution, altough im sure the members would prefer a frontend skin :stuck_out_tongue: I also use different admin colours to distinguish which site, as a quick reference (esp between dev and live)

Beytar Admin Skin (turquoise) SP3 now available.

Hi beytar

Thanks beytar.

Very nice, clean and clear

Nice! Do you do custom work for clients?

[quote name=‘cynthia’]Nice! Do you do custom work for clients?[/QUOTE]

Yes, i do cynthia.

Dear,

Beytar

I am new to CS-CART and I need to modify in many ways my front-end for this Reason I will ask same questions if you can help I will be very happy.

I would like to now how did you do to modify the Cs-Cart Admin Skin in order to create (turquoise)?

Witch tools did you use?

What do I need to do in order to make same modifications to my front-end skin?

OR create a new front-end skin?

Tank you for your attention

Flávio Henrique

[quote name=‘mflavio86’]

would like to now how did you do to modify the Cs-Cart Admin Skin in order to create (turquoise)?

Witch tools did you use?

What do I need to do in order to make same modifications to my front-end skin?OR create a new front-end skin?[/QUOTE]

Dear Henrique,

This question is required very detailed an answer! But first way, you can buy a cool CSS editor and a graphic editor… If you can buy Photoshop and Dreamweaver, this is best. If cannot, don’t worry, WeBuilder 2006 or Notepad++ (free) and Corel Paintshop (cheap) or GIMP (free). Create a new customer folder (/var/skin_repristory/new_skin_name/customer). This folder files contain only required files for you (Exam. …/customer/top.tpl and …/customer/style.css).

Hope this make sense…

Thank you.

Anyone who is interested in testing the Admin Skin (turquoise) - Please post a reply to my blog and we’ll send you the package.

[URL=“Loading...”]Loading...

Thank you.