Cs-Cart Addons With Limited Time Of Download

Hello, I bought some addons a year ago, but when I try to download them I receive:

link is expired or is not ready

Is it a normal CS-Cart products policy that I have to download the ZIP package at the proper time, I'm sure there was no warning about the limited time of downloading the product. It happened on 2 different Addons websites.

Yes, I think that is normal. If you want the latest version, there is probably an upgrade fee (developers have to eat, too). If you are just wanting the version you downloaded a year ago, you just use your backup.

At least you should access to the addon version you bought. Contact addon developer with the request. They will not refuse you

Hello, I bought some addons a year ago, but when I try to download them I receive:

Is it a normal CS-Cart products policy that I have to download the ZIP package at the proper time, I'm sure there was no warning about the limited time of downloading the product. It happened on 2 different Addons websites.

Try to contact the add-ons' developers. Maybe they will meet you halfway, and give you the access to the last year's version.

There were such cases in our practice.

Moreover, sometimes the developers give discounts for the add-ons or its upgrade packages for the loyal clients. If you contact them, you'll find out this info.

Best regards,

Alt-team.