CS-Cart 3.0.2 Released

[quote name='unwired' timestamp='1343306904' post='141495'] I have recently purchased a pro licence which i cannot use until the Community edition is updated to 3.02! What can i do? i've already loaded my products and configured shop settings! [/quote]

I could not quite understand your issue. Could you please be more specific? How is your Professional store connected to Community edition at all?

[quote name='stephan4appiah' timestamp='1343315087' post='141516']

week or weeks?

[/quote]

One week

[quote name='idslamyou' timestamp='1343321885' post='141527']

Why would you announce that it is released, but not available to download? This makes no sense. Why not just wait to announce it is released, when it is available for everyone to download.

[/quote]

Hello!

The new release is available for download already. You can download it from the File area of your Help Desk account.

The upgrades from 3.0.1 will be available via the Upgrade center in the course of a week.

[quote name='sridhark' timestamp='1343326273' post='141539'] Somebody else is also seeing a bit of quicker performance or is it just me? thanks [/quote]

We try to improve CS-Cart performance with every release. There's a number of optimizations applied to CS-Cart 3.0.2 as well.

There is download problem with ultimate 3.01 as it is only (2.8 MB)

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1343371035' post='141581']

Hello!

The new release is available for download already. You can download it from the File area of your Help Desk account.

The upgrades from 3.0.1 will be available via the Upgrade center in the course of a week.

[/quote]

When I have noticed there are only four categories out of ultimate 3.02 download, I thought this may be a simple overwrite over

3.01 ultimate. But it looks the download size is too small for a full ultimate installation.

Thanks

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1343330953' post='141546']

You guys do realize that all of your questions have already been answered in the first post, right?

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

[quote name='cibersupply' timestamp='1343327602' post='141541'] We have been working with 3.0.1 (non public) and have entered all of our products, categories, content… is it possible to import portions of the old database such as customers, users, orders, news, etc? I just don't want to wipe out what progress we have made with 3.0.1 [/quote]

All your data will be saved when you upgrade your 3.0.1 store to version 3.0.2.

You could also use the export/import feature to copy data from a 3.0.1 store to a separate 3.0.2 store.

[quote name='novista' timestamp='1343339038' post='141555']

Konstanin,

I have read your blog post on how to upgrade a store using the upgrade tool. I am currently running 2.2.5 Pro and have purchased an Ultimate license. From what I understand, it would be best for me to:

1. upgrade my current Pro store to 3.0.2 (in a separate folder) and then,
  2. upgrade that to Ultimate (because the Ultimate upgrade package has fewer files than the Pro)
  3. run the store import tool

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Michael

[/quote]

Dear Michael,

As far as I have understood, you want to have a CS-Cart 3.0.2 Ultimate installation with your existing 2.2.5 store imported as a storefront. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

So here is what you should do:

• Install CS-Cart 3.0.2 Ultimate in a separate folder on the same server (e.g. '/var/www/my_ultimate_store'). See the installation guide
  • Enter the admin panel of the 3.0.2 store, install the Store Import add-on (Administration → Add-ons) and go to Administration → Store Import
  • Specify the path to your 2.2.5 store and import the data

Now your data from the 2.2.5 store will be imported to a separate storefront within your 3.0.2 Ultimate installation.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Hi. I am trying to import my data too and have installed the add-on and specified the import path. As soon as It starts to import the window only opens for a second or two. I only get a glimpse of table IF. I have also noticed that in my administrator menu there is only one option - import. I ignored the mod_security module when install cs cart.

Update: All sorted, I had incorrect permission on the VAR directory.

Can you please provide diff and sql files in order to apply the upgrade

thanks in advance

According to this manual upgrade KB guide, I need to log-in to the File Area and download “the Upgrade package: the current CS-Cart version to the desired one upgrade package”, however, I get the option of Pro 2.2.5 or Pro 3.0.2 - no upgrade tool. I have 2 store licenses, one license was purchased at 2.2.2 and the other 2.2.5, therefore where is the upgrade package to upgrade 2.2.4 to 2.2.5 manually?

Thanks

[quote name='San' timestamp='1343385034' post='141604']

Hi. I am trying to import my data too and have installed the add-on and specified the import path. As soon as It starts to import the window only opens for a second or two. I only get a glimpse of table IF. I have also noticed that in my administrator menu there is only one option - import. I ignored the mod_security module when install cs cart.

[/quote]

Hi!

Could you please tell what edition you are using?

Is it available now in 3.0.2 to upgrade the store from Professional to Multi-Vendor?

[quote name='Web2Arab' timestamp='1343395409' post='141624']

Is it available now in 3.0.2 to upgrade the store from Professional to Multi-Vendor?

[/quote]

Hello,

Yes you can purchase an upgrade from a Professional license to Multi-Vendor for CS-Cart 3.0.2.

Apparently only ultimate 3.02 .zip file has the size issue. tgz extension file is okey.

[quote name='dustundag' timestamp='1343401584' post='141632']

Apparently only ultimate 3.02 .zip file has the size issue. tgz extension file is okey.

[/quote]

Works OK for me

[quote name='kmolchanov' timestamp='1343391544' post='141617']

Hi!

Could you please tell what edition you are using?

[/quote]

version 2.2.5 professional upgrading to 3.0.2

How come? ultimate 3.02 Zip file is only 2.8Mb when you download and ony end up with four directories when you extract.

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1343402699' post='141635']

Works OK for me

[/quote]

The file download works fine for me too.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='dustundag' timestamp='1343403293' post='141637']

How come? ultimate 3.02 Zip file is only 2.8Mb when you download and ony end up with four directories when you extract.

[/quote]

Download is 40 mg