Cs-cart 3.0.1 template released -Liarsnore

Hi

Bugtreat team proudly announces the release of csart 3.0.1 theme in multi colors ( 5 in 1 ) .Please

have a look and let me know your feedback on our latest release.

[center][/center]

Click here to view the template

Thanks in advance

extremely nice templates!!!

Beautiful. Very Very good price

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1339673708' post='138679'] extremely nice templates!!! [/quote]

Thanks a lot

[quote name='kogi' timestamp='1339674127' post='138680'] Beautiful. Very Very good price [/quote]

Thanks

Awesome these are professional themes… :)

Can you guys also make electronics store theme for 3.x version ?

[quote name=‘miracles’ timestamp=‘1339732926’ post=‘138733’] Awesome these are professional themes… :) Can you guys also make electronics store theme for 3.x version ? [/quote]

Yes we will but it will take some time we are a small team. thanks for your suggesstions

[quote name='bugtreat' timestamp='1339736747' post='138735']

Yes we will but it will take some time we are a small team. thanks for your suggesstions

[/quote]

WOW you are from India. I am too… It is hard to find real cs-cart templates designer. I will contact you soon…

[quote name=‘miracles’ timestamp=‘1339746014’ post=‘138747’] WOW you are from India. I am too… It is hard to find real cs-cart templates designer. I will contact you soon… [/quote]

okay cool :)

Bought it!

But I seem to have a ver3 bug - new skins don't show up in the skin selector.

Found one other post where a user reported the same error. Cleared the cache and still nothing.

Any fix for this? I'd like to get this skin installed.

[quote name='Magpie Don' timestamp='1339993264' post='138889']

Bought it!

But I seem to have a ver3 bug - new skins don't show up in the skin selector.

Found one other post where a user reported the same error. Cleared the cache and still nothing.

Any fix for this? I'd like to get this skin installed.

[/quote]

Hi thanks for ordering.

Can you please mail me your server cpanel details to support@bugtreat.com and also the admin details

We will fix it for you.

Thanks. Awaiting for your reply

Hi Magpie Don

Hi thanks for ordering.

Can you please mail me your server cpanel details to support@bugtreat.com and also the admin details

We will fix it for you.

Thanks. Awaiting for your reply

Great job on the templates!

[quote name=‘clips’ timestamp=‘1340031445’ post=‘138917’]

Great job on the templates!

[/quote]

Hi everybody

There was errors in read me file of our template package one of our forum member intimate about the flaws. Now we have updated a good read me and activated the template again. The template was down today whole day now we have reactivated

Thanks for all your help :-)

[quote name='bugtreat' timestamp='1339663484' post='138662']

Hi

Bugtreat team proudly announces the release of csart 3.0.1 theme in multi colors ( 5 in 1 ) .Please

have a look and let me know your feedback on our latest release.

[center][/center]

Click here to view the template

Thanks in advance

[/quote]

Hi problem sorry

Invalid address:

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/bugtrea/public_html/demo/cscartv3.0.1/Liarsnore/core/classes/session.php on line 223

Continue

si fields requis = blank

Lucien

a1.jpg

Appears to be a template issue on the product page(s)?

http://demo.bugtreat.com/cscartv3.0.1/Liarsnore/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=44

Hi members,

Will check this out and wil fix asap

Thanks

[size=4]Thanks for fixing the “shipping” issue. When will the “Validate/Redeem Gift Certificate” feature be fixed? I get a “Error Oops, something went wrong (error). Please try again.”[/size]

Fixed yet?

Can we buy?

Also, if we purchase the same theme three times, can we use it on a v3.0.1 store and a v3.0.1 store and a v3.0.2 store?

Or do we just purchase once?

Or are these themes ONLY v3.0.2 compatible?

Cheers!

p.s. What is “LIARSNORE?” What is your first language? ;)

Hi

All the issues are fixed now and theme is updated to 3.0.2 and compatible with this version only will not support 3.0.1

If you need it for 3.0.1 please make a mail to support @bugtreat.com

Also FYI Liarsnore is automated name we keep for templates We are form India

Thanks

[quote name=‘UniDevelopers’ timestamp=‘1345428585’ post=‘143191’]

Fixed yet?

Can we buy?

Also, if we purchase the same theme three times, can we use it on a v3.0.1 store and a v3.0.1 store and a v3.0.2 store?

Or do we just purchase once?

Or are these themes ONLY v3.0.2 compatible?

Cheers!

p.s. What is “LIARSNORE?” What is your first language? ;)

[/quote]