CS-Cart 2.0 Released. How do we upgrade?

I am still waiting for the script to convert the old database to the new one. everytime I ask, they keep telling me 2 weeks. they should have never released 2.0 until everything was ready. This was really bad planning and a bad choice on their part. I really like the software, especially 2.0, but right now I am very frustrated with the way they are doing things and their lack of organization.

[quote name=‘aromazona’]I am still waiting for the script to convert the old database to the new one. everytime I ask, they keep telling me 2 weeks. they should have never released 2.0 until everything was ready. This was really bad planning and a bad choice on their part. I really like the software, especially 2.0, but right now I am very frustrated with the way they are doing things and their lack of organization.[/QUOTE]

Calm down my friend, before the dawn, it’s the darkest time now…A little chaos will generate something new and exciting…It’s like I am waiting for Project Natal!!!

I have every right to be mad as do everyone else that has the older version that can’t do anything right now. CS Cart needs to think in the future before they jump and release things before they are totally ready. I know that many are really getting tired of it. This is how you can lose customers.

I did it manually, I didn’t have time to wait on cs, I have a business to run, and in this economy, no one has time to play games and monkey around…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]I did it manually, I didn’t have time to wait on cs, I have a business to run, and in this economy, no one has time to play games and monkey around…[/QUOTE]

A detailed instruction on how you did it is highly appreciated mate :slight_smile:

I would like to know too!